In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including the lobby, restrooms and elevators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are required to wear face coverings per Marriott and State policies.
- Housekeeping Service: Housekeeping service will be provided on a weekly basis. The hotel asks that guests leave the room during service to provide the safest environment to the housekeeping staff. Additional amenities can can requested throughout your stay by contacting the front desk and via the Marriott Bonvoy™ mobile app. Contactless delivery will be provided in a timely manner.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.