ATTRACTIONS NEAR THE FRENCH QUARTER
Experience the best of New Orleans from our centrally-located hotel at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. Discover the dining and famed nightlife on Frenchman Street, wander through Mardi Gras World or attend world-class events at Mercedes Benz Superdome.
Watch the New Orleans Saints tackle elite NFL rivals at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or root on the NBA's New Orleans Pelicans at Smoothie King Center. We're also near to Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Mardi Gras World and Frenchman Street.
Additional nearby attractions include:
- Saenger Theatre (0.2 miles away): Get tickets to a Broadway show, concert or stand-up comedy tour in this stunning performance venue right on Canal Street.
- Harrah's Casino (0.4 mile): Test your luck with table games and slots at the area's most popular gambling destination.
- Mardi Gras World (2.1 miles): Get a behind-the-scenes look at the city's biggest celebration in this one-of-a-kind, year-round tour experience.
- Frenchman Street (3.1 miles away): Enjoy live music and dancing any night of the week in this popular socializing spot.
- New Orleans Museum of Art (3.3 miles): In addition to being one of New Orleans' oldest fine art institutions, NOMA is home to the 5-acre Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden, one of the most important installations in the country.
- Magazine Street (3.5 miles away): From art studios and history museums to the renowned Audubon Zoo, Magazine Street has something for everyone, just minutes from our hotel.
Don't leave New Orleans without a souvenir. Our hotel makes it easy to get in some retail therapy by offering easy access to:
Family & Children Activities
Known primarily for its music and nightlife, New Orleans also offers endless cultural attractions for educational outings and entertaining younger crowds. Spend a day at Audubon Nature Institute, home to a butterfly garden, aquarium, zoo, wilderness park and more, or dive into adventure at Aquarium of the Americas. You can also check out the Louisiana Children's Museum, one of the city's premier attractions for kids.
History lovers can experience all-new exhibits at The National WWII Museum. Or, if you prefer, take a trip back in time, while exploring one of the stunning plantation homes just minutes from our hotel. Kids will also love the sporting events at Mercedes Benz Superdome and the vivid colors and excitment at Mardi Gras World. Check out more kid-friendly attractions surrounding our French Quarter hotel, courtesy of Marriott Traveler.
Boutique Hotel in the French Quarter
After exploring all the New Orleans destinations near our hotel, retreat to our hotel to relax and recharge for more fun. Wind down in our contemporary guest rooms and suites, featuring inspiring art, large work desks, luxurious bedding and spa-like bathrooms.
If you have some leftover energy, take advantage of:
- 24-hour fitness center with free weights, exercise balls and state-of-the-art cardio theater exercise equipment with LCD monitors
- The Spa at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton with access to a resistance pool, sauna, steam room and fitness classes for a small fee
- 24-hour Market for late-night snacks and beverages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi to keep you connected to social networks
For dining, sample tasty breakfast and dinner options at Vieux Carre Café. Relax with Starbucks coffee during the day and cocktails at night.
Need to have a quick meeting?? Our New Orleans hotel has you covered. Check out the link below for more information. Meeting Space