COURTYARD NEW YORK MANHATTAN/SOHO NEAR NYU
Students touring potential schools, freshmen embarking on their first year of college, parents visiting their kids and alumni returning to reconnect are all looking for a place to stay. Courtyard New York Manhattan/SoHo, an eight-minute walk to NYU, is the perfect hotel.
Stay in the City
Newly renovated, our hotel offers a convenient city location without the city noise. We provide special rates for groups and NYU visitors along with these amenities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table 181 SoHo Café serving breakfast including Starbucks® coffee
- Fitness center
- Boardroom with space for 12 people
Explore the City
You might be here to visit the university, but there's always time for a little fun. Our hotel, an eight-minute stroll to NYU, is within walking distance of the Houston and Spring street subway stops and near some of the city's most popular attractions and venues.
- City Winery (2-minute walk) pairing live music with an impressive wine list and Mediterranean food
- Greenwich Village (9-minute walk)
- Little Italy and Chinatown (18- to 22-minute walk)
- Children's Museum of the Arts (4-minute walk) featuring exhibitions, classes and activities for young visitors
- One World Trade Center and Observatory (18-minute subway ride) offering an incredible view of the city from 102 floors up