EXPERIENCE VIRGINIA BEACH
Located in the heart of BeachStreet USA on the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, the NEWLY RENOVATED Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and puts you just steps from the waves, top attractions, and exciting events.
MAKE ROOM FOR ADVENTURE
Explore history, take in a concert, visit with street performers and much more during your stay in Coastal Virginia as there is so much to do in Virginia Beach.
- BeachStreet USA Street performers, musicians and events await you all up and down Atlantic Ave. at the oceanfront.
- Old Coast Guard Station Walk next door to the Old Coast Guard Station, now a museum devoted to history and maritime heritage.
- Cape Henry Lighthouse Climb to the top of the oldest surviving lighthouse in the US and enjoy sweeping views of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art The ever growing exhibits at MOCA feature painting, sculpture, photography and glass collections.
- Virginia Beach Aquarium & Marine Science Center Visit with 10,000 animals, experience hands-on exhibits and take in a movie at the IMAX Theater at one of the country's top aquariums.
- Virginia Beach Convention Center The Virginia Beach Convention Center hosts national conferences, local tradeshows and events of all kinds.
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater Enjoy concert under the stars at Virginia Beach's outdoor amphitheater boasting national entertainment acts.
Enhance your stay at our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel by fueling your adventurous side with the help of some of the area's top places to explore.
- Virginia Beach Fishing Pier Test your fishing and crabbing skills at the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, open April through October.
- The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium Spread across six acres, enjoy climbing the Adventure Park's aerial forest park featuring ropes courses and zip lines.
- iFly Virginia Beach Learn to skydive like a pro at iFly's state-of-the-art indoor wind tunnel located across the street from our hotel.
- First Landing State Park Enjoy swimming, hiking, biking, boating, fishing and the great outdoors when you visit this 2,888 acre state park.
- Wildlife Tours Journey along the Atlantic coast in search of whales, dolphins, seals and birds, no matter the time of year.
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge You can only access this tranquil habitat by marsh trails, bikes, boardwalk overlook and the beach itself.
- False Cape State Park Accessible through the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge, explore six miles of beach by foot, bike or boat.
THINGS TO DO
Eat and Drink like a Local
Enjoy breakfast with us before you take on the day at our on-site restaurant with our Stay for Breakfast package. Southern cuisine takes on a new meaning in Virginia Beach. Savor a top-notch dining experiences that are unlike any other and be a local for the day.
- Beach Bully BBQ Restaurant | BBQ
- Abbey Road Pub & Restaurant | American
- Tautog's Restaurant | Seafood
- Waterman's Surfside Grill |Seafood
- Rockafeller's | Seafood
- Lynnhaven Fishhouse | Seafood
- Esoteric | American
- Terrapin | Fine Dining
- Repeal | Burgers
- Doc Taylors | Breakfast and Lunch
- Craft Brewery Tours | Pub
Our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel is located near all of the hot festivals and happenings including street performers and music. Check out some of our favorite events!
Festivals and Events
- Shamrock Marathon | March
- Atlantic Coast Kite Festival | May
- 4 Wheel Parts Monsters on the Beach | May
- Patriotic Festival | June
- North American Sand Soccer Championships | June
- MOCA's Boardwalk Art Show Championships | June
- American Music Festival | September
- Neptune Festival | September
- Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival | October
- Holiday Lights at the Beach | November-December
- More BeachStreet USA Events
Our hotel is just minutes from military instillations Naval Air Station Oceana, Dam Neck Annex and Fort Story along with attractions including Ocean Breeze Water Park and the Virginia Beach Sportsplex, so no matter where you need to visit, you are close to it all. You'll enjoy comfortable accommodations, spacious guest rooms and a friendly staff ready to make your visit memorable during your stay at the Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South.
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South Hotel Amenities:
- Newly Renovated
- Each guest room is 100% oceanfront with private, furnished balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- On-site restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch (seasonally) and dinner
- Indoor Pool
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access
- One event room with full catering services
- Variety of room types include standard rooms and suites
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site business center
- On-site fitness center