EXPERIENCE VIRGINIA BEACH
Located in the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, the Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and puts you just steps from the waves, top attractions, and exciting events!
MAKE ROOM FOR ADVENTURE
Explore history, take in a concert, visit with street performers and much more during your stay in Coastal Virginia as there is so much to do in Virginia Beach.
- Beach Events | Street performers, musicians and events on Atlantic Avenue
- Old Coast Guard Station | Maritime heritage and history museum
- Cape Henry Lighthouse | The oldest surviving lighthouse in the US
- MOCA | Museum of Contemporary Art
- Virginia Beach Aquarium & Marine Science Center | Inspiring conservation
- Virginia Beach Convention Center | Local tradeshows and events of all kinds
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater | Outdoor amphitheater boasting national entertainment acts
Let your adventurous side take over!
- Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium | Aerial forest park featuring ropes courses and zip lines through the trees
- iFly Virginia Beach | Indoor skydiving
- First Landing State Park | Swimming, hiking, biking, fishing and outdoor activities
- Virginia Beach Boat Tours | Search for whales, dolphins and seals all year long
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge | Tranquil habitat by marsh trails, bikes, boardwalk overlooks and the beach
- Horseback Riding in the Sand | Sightsee the beachfront on horseback like never before
- Virginia Beach Sports Center | The East Coast's largest indoor sports complex
THINGS TO DO
Eat and Drink like a Local
Enjoy breakfast with us before you take on the day at our on-site restaurant with our Stay for Breakfast package. Southern cuisine takes on a new meaning in Virginia Beach. Savor a top-notch dining experiences that are unlike any other and be a local for the day.
- Beach Bully BBQ Restaurant | BBQ
- Abbey Road Pub & Restaurant | American
- Tautog's Restaurant | Seafood
- Waterman's Surfside Grill |Seafood
- Rockafeller's | Seafood
- Esoteric | American
- Terrapin | Fine Dining
- Repeal | Burgers
- Doc Taylors | Breakfast and Lunch
- Craft Brewery Tours | Pub
Our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel is located near all of the hot festivals and happenings including street performers and music. Check out some of our favorite events!
Festivals and Events
Our hotel is just minutes from military installations Naval Air Station Oceana, Dam Neck Annex and Fort Story along with attractions including Ocean Breeze Water Park and the Virginia Beach Sportsplex, so no matter where you need to visit, you are close to it all. You'll enjoy comfortable accommodations, spacious guest rooms and a friendly staff ready to make your visit memorable during your stay at the Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South.
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South Hotel Amenities:
- Each guest room is 100% oceanfront with private, furnished balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- On-site restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch (seasonally) and dinner
- Indoor Pool
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access
- One event room with full catering services
- Variety of room types include standard rooms and suites
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site business center
- On-site fitness center