The Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel respects strong sanitary measures in order to make your stay with us the safest possible, here is the list of the implemented measures along your customer journey with us:
- ARRIVAL: Hand sanitizing stations installed in high-traffic areas, including the hotel entrance, lobby, front-desk, elevator banks.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Implementation of a social distancing including : physical partition screen at the front desk. Disinfection protocol in place after each guest check-in/out. Touchless options, Marriott Bonvoy Members are highly encouraged to use the mobile app service for the check-in/out.
- PORTERAGE SERVICE: Luggage trolley is disinfected regularly.
- DURING YOUR STAY: The Marriott Bonvoy Mobile App has several functions guest can use to reduce personal interactions (proactively chat with hotel associates, request commun items via a pick list). Reinforced cleaning protocols including disinfection of high touch items and regularly touched surfaces. Sanitizing wipes available in guestrooms upon request.
- HEALTH & PREVENTION: The hotel has nominated dedicated champions per department to fullfill COVID19 protocol requirement. English speaking dedicated hotel doctor. For any medical assistance the hotel staff is at your full disposal to coordinate.
- THE NEAREST HOSPITAL: The American Hospital of Paris 63, Boulevard Victor Hugo 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine. +33 146 412 525
We hope to see you soon,
The Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Team.