The Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter is proud to reside next to Roger Dean Stadium, the Spring Training home of the St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins baseball organizations.
Baseball fans will love the location and amenities of the Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter, just yards from the entrance to Roger Dean Stadium and conveniently located near Abacoa Town Center. Our Jupiter, Florida, Spring Training hotel is the perfect location for your baseball vacation. Bring your favorite fan to watch a game and get autographs from their favorite all-stars.
After the game, the hotel is waiting just across the street with complementary Wi-Fi, onsite dining, and an outdoor pool. Enjoy a restful night in our new contemporary guest rooms with lounge-around couches, flat-screen TVs and the tech drop ledge to keep all of your devices charged and organized in one handy location.
Our spacious lobby is perfect for meet-ups before or after the game where you can grab a bite to eat in the Bistro, or a cocktail at our evening bar. We offer Starbucks drinks all day and a variety of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Market offers snacks, beverages and sundries 24/7, for your busy schedule.
Ask for a room with a view and spend your nights on one of our large balconies overlooking our tropical outdoor pool. Our balconies are the perfect spot for your post-game socials.
Spring Training in Florida
Jupiter is a great location for Marlins and Cardinals fans to spend a whole week, or just a weekend, watching the teams train and play Grapefruit League games on the 14 baseball fields making up the practice complex.
In February and March, the National League St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins make Jupiter home. From April to September, the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League share the stadium and delight fans with summer baseball fun. Built in 1998, Roger Dean Stadium shares its field with major and minor league baseball teams, and features luxury sky-box seating, ballpark concessions, parking garages, and a grass berm seating area.
Visit our brand new Jupiter hotel and catch Florida Spring Training fever!
Things to Do in Jupiter
Enjoy all the Palm Beach and Jupiter attractions the area has to offer.
- Juno Beach - Only 4.4 miles from the hotel, this gorgeous beach allows swimming, surfing and pier fishing.
- Abacoa Golf Club - Nestled in Jupiter, this public golf course is surrounded by serene lakes and native vegetation.
- The Golf Club of Jupiter - This locally owned public golf course offers 18 championship caliber holes for golfers of every level.
- Jupiter Dunes Golf Club - Situated by the ocean, Jupiter Dunes is one of Florida's finest short courses.
- Palm Beach International Raceway - This racetrack hosts IHRA, Nitro Jam and amateur races all-year long.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum - Climb this Jupiter landmark and enjoy the waterfront museum on a working US Coast Guard base.
- Palm Beach Outlets - Get your shopping fix at over 100 name-brand outlet shops and restaurants.
- The Gardens Mall - If you enjoy a more upscale shopping experience, this collection of stores offers luxury and the name brands you love.
Guests in town for Marlins Spring Training will enjoy the variety of restaurants in Abacoa Town Center, just down the road from our hotel.
- JJ Muggs Stadium Grill - Just a foul ball away from the hotel. Offers burgers, wings and cold brews.
- Das Biergarten - This Beer Garden offers German food and many craft beers on tap.
- Jumby Bay Island Grill - Enjoy creative, island-inspired dishes with a cocktail in their fully stocked bar.
- Coolinary Cafe - Rated one of Jupiter's best, this upscale restaurant serves fresh, simple dishes in a casual setting.
- Le Metro Neighborhood Bistro - Casual French dining with exceptional dishes. Enjoy a glass of wine with dinner.
- Copacabana Cuban Café - Cuban cuisine with a lively atmosphere. Order the Mojito!
- Costello's Trattoria - Italian entrees and hand tossed pizza make this a great neighborhood dinner spot.