Business Events & Meetings Overview
Discover the perfect event venue in The Hague, with space suitable for every occasion, featuring multipurpose meeting rooms, virtual and hybrid meeting solutions, private garden, projection screens and stages as well a light -filled ballrooms, bespoke services and expert event specialists.
No matter what the event, our stylish spaces, attentive service and surprising creativity offer endless possibilities for business conferences, virtual & hybrid meeting solutions, luncheons, executive meetings, trade shows and more. Whether planning a board meeting for 12 or a reception for up to 600 guests in The Hague, our venue's flexible spaces and professional amenities are designed to ensure success.
Our 24 adaptable event spaces total 24,617 square feet/2,286 square meters:
- Event Garden - Host outdoor receptions, breaks, team building, barbecues, fairs/markets and more.
- A1 Ballroom - With floor-to-ceiling windows, our ballroom overlooks the Event Garden and features five projection screens, two stages, an acoustic wall, high ceiling and outdoor entry wide enough for cars.
- 10 flexible Meeting Rooms - All on one floor, these offer 5,790 square feet/538 square meters of flexible space.
- 8 Suites - Well suited for break-out sessions, training and interviews.
RICH IN HERITAGE
Rich in heritage, The Hague is a Royal City and the seat of government in The Netherlands. The historic city center includes a working palace; and as the International capital of Peace and Justice, most foreign embassies and 150 international organizations are located here. Our hotel is within walking distance of the World Forum, and a 5 minute drive from Scheveningen Beach.
Easy access puts guests just 25 minutes from Rotterdam-The Hague Airport and 35 minutes from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
TAKING CARE OF YOU
Parking: Our venue includes a private parking with 150 spaces.
- Business Equipment and Services: Computers, Printers
- High-Speed Internet Access: Meeting rooms: Wired, Wireless
- Business Services: Copy service, Fax service, Network/Internet printing, Overnight delivery/pickup, Post/parcel
- A/V Equipment: Microphone, Stage: installed, Stage: portable, TV, AV technician
Safety & Security: As a stand-alone building in The Hague's International Zone, with international organizations like Europol (European Police), OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition Of Chemical Weapons, Eurojust, United Nations court ICTY and many embassies, the hotel can be easily secured for high profile events.