Safety and wellness are our number one priority for our guests and associates.
Our actions to Covid-19:
- Readily available masks for guests if needed
- Promote Social Distancing with proper signage and reduced capacity limits
- Free standing hand sanitation stations throughout all public areas
- Disinfectant wipe stations strategically placed throughout hotel
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all touch points and public areas
- Temperature checks are taken for each employee prior to their shift
- Any non-vaccinated staff are required to wear face coverings
- Signage disclosing non-vaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings
- Social distancing protective contact barriers/sneeze guards
Guest Room cleaning procedures:
- Employees do not enter occupied guest rooms
- Daily full housekeeping services have been altered to every 5 day unless requested
- Additional or replacement items such as linens and toiletries will be delivered upon request
- Electrostatic sprayers are used after each guest departure
- Antimicrobial Germ fighting TV remote controls are now used in every guestroom. Each remote is thoroughly disinfected after each guest departure.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.