In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection to every 2 hours, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, front desk/lobby area, employee dinning hall and the back office.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members are required to wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hydrogen peroxide from Ecolab, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Rooms are being cleaned with stronger chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide, inspectors double check and do a final spray with sanitizers.
- All dishes and utensils are sanitized and placed inside the dishwasher prior to guest arrival.
- Housekeeping service is offered upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.