In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms and elevators, as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- We have evolved our housekeeping approach to be a "by choice" approach where travelers can choose no daily service or insist on a low impact cleaning approach (e.g. towel replenishment, bathroom, surfaces etc.) The request for housekeeping service can be made pre-arrival, at check-in, or throughout your stay.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- A pack of disinfectant wipes are left in each guest room available for guests to use.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.