Welcome to W Taipei
Your home away from home in Taipei, Taiwan
Located straight above Taipei City Hall station and right next to the iconic Taipei 101 and Taipei Arena, W Taipei is the only hotel in Taipei that you can see the whole 101 building from your room! In this thriving area – Xinyi District, you will find the most throbbing nightlife, exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and more. Here at W Taipei, you will never run out of things to do! To satisfy your food craving, try our signature restaurants YEN with amazing Taiwan city views or sip creative cocktails at our stylish bars. Get WET® in the pool or workout at FIT. And after a long day of city exploring, you can always pamper yourself at our relaxing AWAY® spa, or just stay in the cozy guest room and let the super comfy W bed charm you to sleep. Don’t worry if we miss to mention anything you want to know, because our Whatever/Whenever® service is always there for everything else!
Rooms & Suites
Spectacular 101, Xinyi District
Located straight above Taipei City Hall station and next to the iconic Taipei 101. W Taipei is the only hotel in Xinyi District that you can get the full view of 101 building from your room! In this lively area, you will find the most throbbing night life, exhilarating retail therapy, scrumptious cuisine and more.
Make a Splash
Fun, sun... done! Live it up by the beautifully landscaped poolside, where it’s all about escaping from the hustle and bustle, basking in the summertime, and chilling out to DJ’s beats. Anchored at one end by larger-than-life stainless steel water drop sculptures, our 25-meter by 6.5-meter (82-feet by 21.3-feet) outdoor heated WET® pool is great for taking a dip, and our poolside beach, set against the spectacular Xinyi district with sweeping city views, is a surreal spot for taking in the sun.
A Glittering Dining Experience
YEN Chinese Restaurant
Enjoy your journey to the "New Chinese Cuisine," welcomes to YEN, our destination restaurant on the 31st floor with spectacular panoramic city view. It will feel like you’re dining with your head in the clouds at YEN on the 31st floor. Our Chinese culinary team creates Cantonese fare with Western presentations for the best of both worlds.
LIVE IT UP
You’ll never drink a cocktail the same way, again, after stepping into WOOBAR. Get in the mix– where the New/Next happens. Cozy lounge by day and lively bar at night—it’s all happening at WOOBAR, see and to be seen, your ultimate social hub in town!
YEN Bar is located on the 31st floor of the W Taipei, where you can overlook the dazzling Xinyi district and the spectacular view of Taipei 101. Featuring a palette of romantic purple, stylish red and modern metallic tones, the bar is decorated with an artistic flair that delights your visual senses.
SUN CHASERS ROOM PACKAGE
: July 1, 2022 — September 30, 2022
Let the sun shine, let's embrace the summer fun!
10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan
Local Shuttle Complimentary
Taipei City Hall Station
Taipei City Hall - Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Taiwan High Speed Railway Taipei Main Station
Give or get it now. Really.
Wants + Needs
Whether it’s an amenity gift to a guest or for yourself, now or later, we’ve got you covered. Send a sweet amenity treat, whatever the occasion…just ask. Pay securely by credit card or, if you’re a guest, charge it to your room. Easy.
Details, Details, Details
Every details count. Find all the unique designs hiding at different corner of our building, each art piece will tell you their own stories.
Whatever you want, whenever you want! From a private wedding proposal at the top of Taipei 101, VIP box seats to a baseball game or Chinese opera lessons from a master performer to reservations anywhere in town, all you have to do is pick up your room phone and dial Whatever/Whenever®. We'll make your wishes come true!
We'll it make it all happen for you, as long as it's possible! No wish is too out there - here, once-in-a-lifetime moments are one of a kind and dreams are no longer the stuff of fantasy. When there's Whatever/Whenever® at W Taipei, there's a way.
Fees vary by service requested. Contact us for details.
Amply outfitted with PC workstations, laptops, printers, scanner, fax machine, copier, audio/visual and telecommunications equipment, High Speed Internet Access and more, our dual-floor WIRED Business Center is your office away from office. What else can we do for you? Anything. Just ask.
- The WIRED Business Center is available with key access.
- Available services and amenities include:
- PC Workstations
- High Speed Internet Access
- Printers (available at TWD12 per black/white A4 page and TWD18 per black/white A3 page; TWD30 per color A4 page and TWD45 per color A3 page)
- MFD copiers (available at TWD12 per black/white A4 page and TWD18 per black/white A3 page; TWD30 per color A4 page and TWD45 per color A3 page)
- Scanners (available at TWD12 per page)
- Fax Machines (incoming faxes are always free for in-house guests, first 5 incoming A4 pages per day free for all other guests and available at TWD12 per page after; outgoing faxes available at TWD60 per page for international transmittance and TWD30 per page for local and domestic long distance transmittance)
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Complimentary Access and Complimentary Printing of Boarding Pass
- Translation Services Available
- PrintMe Printing Services
- In-house guests receive five A4 pages free per room per day for printing and copying services. We are pleased to offer a 20% discount for printing and copying services for 50+ pages.
Who Are We? W is a destination, more than a hotel. A contemporary lifestyle brand infused with the energy of non-traditional luxury... What's hip, fresh, and cool, always balanced with what is comfortable and cozy. As "Talent", you represent that lifestyle to our guests. You are the soul behind the brand and you bring it to life.
What's Our Design Philosophy? W strikes a balance between style and substance. Innovative. Creative...as refreshing, accessible and comfortable as one's own home with an emphasis on warm, attentive service and exceptional amenities. Warm, wonderful, witty, wired. W is for Welcome.
What's In The Works? Where can your W career take you? From W Residences in Miami to a W Retreat in Maldives, and popping up everywhere in between, we'll take you on your dream quest. Where are we headed next? Close your eyes. Imagine your dream world. W will take you there.
- Explore W Hotels Worldwide: Find, explore and book W hotels and resorts around the world.
- Get Local: Check out the local weather, get directions through our map or take a look at our hotel photos.
- Stay Connected: Snap a photo and post to Facebook, Twitter or FourSquare directly from the W Hotels app.
- Get Insider Access: Find out first about special events plus whats new and next in each destination through the "The Angle" in the app.
- Order In: Hotel guests can view and order from our in-room dining menus 24/7 and just charge it to the room.
- Have it Delivered: If you need more towels or anything else sent to your room, just click the “I Need” tab and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Treat Yourself or Someone Else: Whether you’re checked in or not, you can order anything you like to a guest room. Champagne, snacks or whatever, just let us know and we’ll send it up. Then, either put it on the room tab or pay securely by credit card.
- Anything Else. Just Ask.: For any other special requests or questions, just send the hotel a message and we'll make sure it’s covered. No problem.
- Get the Inside Scoop: Find out about special offers to redeem during your stay at W Hotels around the world. Just click the “Messages” tab on each hotel page in the app.
- Bring W Hotels Home: Get instant, on-the-go access to W Hotels - The Store.
- And for Those Who Want More: Check out what’s happening at our W hotels around the globe or find a special deal for your next stay using the “Special Offers” page in the app.
- Compatibility: The W Hotels iPhone app is also compatible with iPod Touch and iPad.
Internet access is available throughout the hotel, so you can stay in touch with friends and family or take care of business anytime during your stay. W Taipei has included the in room internet and WIFI access for all in house guests without additional charge.
Caring for the Communities
Marriott International has a legacy of caring for the communities in which we operate, so Global Citizenship comes naturally to us. Our work focuses on the environment and our communities and leverages our people, our brands, our relationships and our global reach, because we are uniquely equipped to help our associates and guests create a better world to experience.
Energy & Water Conservation
High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms High-efficiency lighting in public areas Water conserving fixtures Smart irrigation practices Regular preventive maintenance Sunjar
Waste Minimization & Responsible Purchasing:
Recycling Dumpster monitoring Elimination of Styrofoam packaging Environmentally preferred suppliers Environmentally preferred products Amenity management Alternatives to plastic bottled water Sustainable food and beverage options
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
Green Housekeeping Integrated pest management practices Low-emitting materials, such as paints, flooring and furniture
Property-level Green Council Sustainable Meetings Practices Alternative transportation options, such as preferred parking for eco-friendly cars and shuttle services
Recognition & Awards
2016 Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
W Taipei continuously works with Syin Lu social welfare foundation to support Children of developmental delay and disabilities. Every year, W Taipei sponsors room vouchers for their charity walk lucky draw, to share goodwill with children and their family.
W Taipei held “2017 Farmer Market – The Sweet Camper” in May at 10F WET bar to present universal food and drinks, as well as camping theme products for the guests. Meanwhile, W Taipei invited Taiwanese designer Yu-Zhou Pan to design a “Sweet Camper Tote Bag”, not only encouraging local young designer to involve in this campaign, but also collaborating with Taiwan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (TSPCA) to raise fund of TWD11,571 to stop cruelty.
As major sponsor of WTA Taiwan Open, W Taipei provided track & field team students from Yilan High School a chance to participate in this important international tournament, invited the students to stay at W Taipei and watch the games.
2017 online bidding event “Love Auction: Win a Suite Night at W!” for the UNICEF took place on Chinese Valentine’s Day (8/23) on Yahoo auction platform, bidding starting from TWD1. The winner will receive one night stay at FANTASTIC SUITE with 2 breakfasts at the kitchen table along with one bottle of VCP Brut and Complimentary WIFI. The auction went successful and donate the revenue TWD65, 300 to the UNICEF.
W Taipei held 2017 Fuel Your Day charity event on September 23rd from 8AM to 5PM at 10F WET pool, WET deck, and WOOBAR. W Taipei invites various partners to join the event and provide yoga, cycle & barre, pound fit and more fitness sessions to the guests. W Taipei also raised funds for Hondao Senior Citizen's Welfare Foundation to support the organization with total donation of TWD101,500.
Marriott International “Run to Give” charity run took place in Taipei on September 24, 2017. Debuted in 2014, the annual “Run to Give” brings hotel associates together to organize runs in different cities to support local charities. This year, W Taipei and other 12 hotels joined efforts to raise funds for Hondao Senior Citizen's Welfare Foundation to aid TWD59, 500 to support senior citizens in Taiwan.
W Taipei collaborated with local design house “Shiang design studio” and launched 2017 moon cake “JUMP TO THE MOON” in early July. To showcase W’s passion point - FUEL , the designer utilized blue and yellow colors to present energetic image and design a “W Jump Rope” to go along with the gift box. W Taipei also donate TWD100,000 from the moon cake revenue to Andrew Food Bank.
During WOOBAR restyling period from November 10th to December 10th 2017, W Taipei set up a “POP-UP WOOBAR” at 1F Wheels and provide WOOBAR’s iconic mojito and cocktails as well as WOOBAR to-go cup and raise fund for Flying Youth to aid TWD
W Taipei joined UBS and 20 other cooperates for 2017 U Relay charity event and raised 6 million to donate to 10 charity organizations. Mr. Harvey Thompson, General Manager of W Taipei, also joined the celebrity relay himself, to encourage everyone to share goodwill and help the underprivileged minority.
During WOOBAR restyling period from November 10th to December 10th 2017, “POP ART @WOOBAR” exhibition took place at W Taipei with POW! WOW! Taiwan. Meanwhile, Taipei City Hospital, Kunming Prevention and Control Center also joined the event and held a forum and movie premiere at W Taipei to bring more awareness of anti-drug issues.
Nobody knows how to create a scene better than W Taipei.
- Agoda - 2020 Customer Review Awards
- Booking.com - Traveler Review Awards 2020
- TripAdvisor - 2020 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- 2020 KLOOK Food Choice Awards
- TripAdvisor - Top 10 Luxury Hotels — Taiwan
- TripAdvisor - Top 25 Hotels — Taiwan
- Booking.com - Guest Review Awards
- Hotels.com - Loved by Guests Award Winner 2019
- DIANPING - Customer Review Awards
- HOTELS.COM: Loved by Guests awards: Guests Category Winner
- Forbes Travel Guide: Verified Luxury Four-Star Hotels
- DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards 2018 Best Hotels & Resorts in Taiwan
- TripAdvisor 2018 Travelers' Choice Award Winner Top 25 Hotels — Taiwan
- TripAdvisor 2018 Travelers' Choice Award Winner Top 10 Luxury Hotels — Taiwan
- LA LISTE - The World's Best Restaurant Selection: YEN
- Ctrip - Ctrip Gourmet List: WOOBAR
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoke Free Property
Pets Not Allowed
Accepts: Credit Cards
Contactless mobile payments
Concierge desk service
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +886 2-77038888
Property has elevators
Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools
Service Animals are Welcome
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Spa is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Bathtub Grab Rails
Close Caption TV
Flashing Door Knockers
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Carbon Footprint : 167.5 kg per room night
Water Footprint : 3310 liters per room night
Guest Room Recycling