Shutters Bar & Bistro
Highlighted with a stylish architecture, our lobby bar and restaurant, Shutters Bar & Bistro, opens up a world of taste in the Tysons Corner area.
About Shutters Bar & Bistro
Named for the shutters that highlight the stylish architecture in our open restaurant, Shutters Bar & Bistro opens up a world of taste in the Tysons Corner area. Select, sip, and savor your way through a fresh experience that showcases delicious American cuisine and embraces the culinary treasures of Virginia and the Chesapeake region.
Style & Sophistication
Featuring cozy booths, communal "tech" tables and free Wi-Fi for guests, our restaurant and bar is the ideal place to catch up with colleagues and then stay to play a game of shuffleboard or enjoy a hearty meal. Shareable appetizers, crisp salads, creative entrées and sandwiches highlight fresh, seasonal ingredients. Here, style and sophistication merge without sacrificing comfort or productivity.
News & Events
Learn more about the latest news and events happening at Shutters Bar & Bistro at Tysons Corner Marriott. We encourage you to check back frequently for updates about our restaurant.
Shutters Bar & Bistro serves breakfast, cocktails and dinner, as well as daily features and special offerings. The inviting restaurant atmosphere is suited for friendly gatherings, intimate dinners and business networking events here in the Tysons Corner area.
Monday - Friday
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Bar: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Breakfast: 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Bar: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Catering, Groups & Events
Host a productive breakfast meeting or an elegant evening function in the all-new Shutters Bar & Bistro.
To learn more about hosting a private event or arranging for catering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shutters Bar and Bistro offers delectable dishes at any time of the day, so peruse our menu items carefully. Warning, careful reading might cause hunger pangs! Our Culinary team takes pride in incorporating seasonal ingredients from local artisans, farms and waters providing a multi-cultural and modern menu.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Directions: GPS Coordinates: 38.913301, -77.2217825
From I‐495 (North, Baltimore):
- Take exit 47‐Route 7 (West) Leesburg Pike; Tysons Corner/Falls Church
- Bear to the right towards Tysons Corner
- Stay in the right lane, then make a right onto Towers Crescent Drive and turn right into our parking lot.
From I‐495 (South, Richmond):
- Take exit 47, Route 7 (West) Leesburg Pike; Tysons Corner/Falls Church
- Stay in the right lane
- Go under the overpass on Route 7 and make sure to get in the far right lane, then make a right onto Towers Crescent Drive and the hotel parking lot is on the right.
From Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) West heading East:
- Make a right turn, directly across from the hotel, to Old Gallows Rd.
- At the light, make a left turn onto Gallows Branch (overpass), and the hotel will be on the left side.
Parking: Parking is validated for restaurant/bar patrons