About Tysons Rickhouse
Experience American fare in the heart of Tysons Corner at the bourbon-inspired Tysons Rickhouse, where our talented culinary team offers an innovative take on fresh ingredients and local Virginia crafted cocktails. Savor a morning breakfast before a meeting or indulge in an evening of bourbon tastings with friends.
Style & Sophistication
Featuring cozy booths, communal "tech" tables and free Wi-Fi for guests, our restaurant and bar is the ideal place to catch up with colleagues and then stay to play a game of shuffleboard or enjoy a hearty meal. Shareable appetizers, crisp salads, creative entrées and sandwiches highlight fresh, seasonal ingredients. Here, style and sophistication merge without sacrificing comfort or productivity.
News & Events
Learn more about the latest news and events happening at Tysons Rickhouse at Tysons Corner Marriott. We encourage you to check back frequently for updates about our restaurant.
Tysons Rickhouse serves delicious appetizers, entrees, crafted cocktails and special bourbon tastings. This inviting American restaurant atmosphere is suited for friendly gatherings, intimate dinners and business networking events here in the Tysons Corner area.
Monday - Friday
Breakfast: 6:30 am to 10:00 am
Lunch: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Dinner: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Saturday & Sunday
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
Lunch: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Dinner: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Catering, Groups & Events
Host a productive breakfast meeting or an elegant evening function in the all-new Tysons Rickhouse. To learn more about hosting a private event or arranging for catering, please email us at email@example.com
Tysons Rickhouse offers delectable dishes and bourbon tasting. Our Culinary team takes pride in incorporating seasonal ingredients from local artisans, farms and waters providing a creative and modern menu.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Directions: GPS Coordinates: 38.913301, -77.2217825
From I‐495 (North, Baltimore):
- Take exit 47‐Route 7 (West) Leesburg Pike; Tysons Corner/Falls Church
- Bear to the right towards Tysons Corner
- Stay in the right lane, then make a right onto Towers Crescent Drive and turn right into our parking lot.
From I‐495 (South, Richmond):
- Take exit 47, Route 7 (West) Leesburg Pike; Tysons Corner/Falls Church
- Stay in the right lane
- Go under the overpass on Route 7 and make sure to get in the far right lane, then make a right onto Towers Crescent Drive and the hotel parking lot is on the right.
From Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) West heading East:
- Make a right turn, directly across from the hotel, to Old Gallows Rd.
- At the light, make a left turn onto Gallows Branch (overpass), and the hotel will be on the left side.
Parking: Parking is validated for restaurant/bar patrons
Maps & Transportation