Signage throughout our hotels to remind guests to maintain social distancing, occupancy limits.
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously. You will notice several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout public spaces and guest rooms. We are following CDC, Marriott International, American Hotel & Lodging Association and Ecolab guidelines.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, especially in high-traffic and public areas such as restrooms, elevators, and escalators and provided more hand sanitizing stations. Signage is being communicated in multiple languages based on the clientele visiting the hotel on a consistent basis.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Associates wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing. Guests are required to wear personal face coverings based upon guidelines from state and local health authorities.
- Guest Rooms: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. All guest use items are replaced after each stay. All housekeeping will be conducted while you are away from the room where possible and housekeepers use 3 cleaning cloths per room. Cloths are never used on more than one room.
- Decorative items and/or collateral have been removed from all rooms. A modified COVID-19 cleaning checklist is in place to ensure all frequently touched items are being sanitized after each guest checks out.
- Additional guest supplies and linen delivery is touchless and rooms.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.