Hotel Associates promote a contactless experience at all times. Cleaning of table, chair arms, chair backs, table tops are cleaned after every guest use.
District 102 opening hours:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 6-9am / Saturday and Sunday 7-10am
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday 5pm-9pm
On September 15, 2021 the provincial government of Alberta and the province of Alberta's health authority, announced a series of new measures with a State of Public health emergency declaration. These were as follows:
Starting September 20, discretionary events and businesses must follow one of these 2 options:
- Implement the Restrictions Exemption Program requiring proof of vaccination or negative rapid test result to continue operating as usual without restrictions, or
- Follow capacity and operating restrictions as outlined on www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx As such, Delta Hotels by Marriott™ Edmonton Conference Center Suites will be implementation the Restrictions Exemption program, effective 12:01 AM on September 20, 2021
Businesses that implement the Restrictions Exemption Program can operate as usual with no restrictions if they only serve people who have:
- Proof of vaccination
- Single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service. Double doses are required after October 25.
- Valid proof of vaccination is identified as:
- Original documentation from pharmacy or local health authority for in and out of province guests
- An original print out of or the Alberta MyHealth Records mobile app
- The Canadian Federal Government ArriveCAN mobile app
- Official QR code mobile app from the Province of Alberta (Once available) or other provinces (If available)
- All above must accompany a valid government issue photo ID
- OR, Documentation of a medical exemption
- OR, Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
The hotel will be placing signage throughout the hotel indicating these policies. Hotel staff will continue to wear appropriate PPE and the hotel will continue to keep in place physical barriers and other measures that have seen the hotel successfully execute numerous events. Guests that are unable or unwilling to provide proof of vaccination or PCR test will not be permitted access to any areas of the hotel other than their guestroom, In Room Dining and areas required to navigate to their guestrooms.
For events, the hotel will be conducting verification at entry and will be instituting a wristband program at no additional cost to the client. Events that wish to use a different method of verification may do so at their own cost and upon approval by the hotel.