RIPKEN STADIUM BASEBALL
Your one of a kind baseball experience begins by staying at the Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium; the ONLY hotel complex on location. Whether attending a youth tournament, Cal Ripken Baseball Academy or an Aberdeen Ironbirds event; simply click on the Book Now button to make your individual reservation.
Official Hotel of Ripken Baseball
Experience where premier baseball and premier lodging meet. The Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium is proud to be the official hotel for Ripken Baseball tournaments, clinics and camps. Step outside our Aberdeen hotel and find yourself on one of eight, state of the art, well-manicured baseball fields. Complete with breathtaking views of amateur or professional baseball from your guest room make staying with us an unforgettable experience.
The hotel is conveniently located on the Ripken Youth Sports Complex and across the street from Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium, home to the Aberdeen IronBirds. Watch tomorrow's stars today and enjoy America's great pastime from the comfort and convenience only a Courtyard can bring.
Aberdeen is ideally located north of Baltimore and south of Delaware along Interstate 95. Take in the Baltimore sites and attractions, or take advantage of tax free shopping in Delaware. The neighboring town of Havre de Grace offers a rich history, various restaurant options and beautiful views of the Susquehanna River, all just a short distance from our Aberdeen hotel.
Relax and Unwind
During downtime in between games, take a refreshing dip in our indoor pool or test your skills at our on-site arcade. If you are looking for something to do, look no further than the complimentary entertainment and yoga offered on the weekends during baseball season.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner and couldn't be any easier. Take advantage of on-site dining at the Bistro, serving a variety of healthy breakfast options and Starbucks® coffee drinks. In the evening, relax with dinner and a cocktail or enjoy your favorite ball park fare by the fire pit at Home Plate Café, just feet from the baseball diamond.
Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium Hotel Amenities:
- Prime location on the Ripken Sports Complex
- Variety of guest room layouts including suites, all rooms with views of amateur or professional fields
- On-site restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, evening cocktails and Starbucks®
- Attached Outdoor Café serving all of your ball park favorites, with a large screen TV, fire pit, and just feet from the baseball diamond
- Indoor pool, on-site fitness center, and on-site arcade
- Complimentary evening entertainment and yoga on weekends during baseball season
- Free high-speed Internet
- On-site meeting space with full catering services