EXPLORE DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND
Cleveland is a city filled with unique neighborhoods, a fascinating legacy and culture. Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown is located in one of the city's historic buildings in the vibrant 5th Street Arcade on Prospect Avenue. Experience the modern transformation while maintaining the historic charm of the 1800's architecture.
SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
IT'S GAME TIME
It's a winning combination at Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown, from incredible sports action, to legendary performances on stage, downtown Cleveland has it all.
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse - Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, (formally known as Quicken Loans Arena) is a short walk across the street from the Residence Inn Downtown Cleveland. Home of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Monsters the arena also hosts some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
- Progressive Field - Catch baseball fever. Just minutes from the hotel is Progressive Field, the long-time home of the Cleveland Indians. Grab a hot dog, a cold brew and get ready to enjoy America's Favorite Pastime.
- First Energy Stadium - Get ready to join the most loyal fans for heart pounding excitement with the Cleveland Browns. First Energy Stadium, home of the Cleveland Browns, is a multipurpose facility located on the shore of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio.
FOR THE LOVE OF CLEVELAND
Step outside the hotel and take a walk in any direction to experience the sights and sounds of Cleveland. From art, museums and a culturally-rich history, to award-winning dining and bustling nightlife, our city is an inspiring place.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Let's rock and roll. Cleveland is proud of its most famous attraction, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where you'll find six floors of a musical journey through the beginning of rock & roll to present day, complete with memorabilia and events.
- JACK Cleveland Casino - It's time to play. Just 2 blocks from the hotel is JACK Cleveland Casino, where you can try your luck at the slots, poker, blackjack, roulette and other thrilling games.
- Playhouse Square - It's ShowTime. Stroll 3 blocks to Playhouse Square in the theater district in downtown Cleveland. It is the largest performing arts center in the United States outside of New York.
- West Side Market - A Taste of Cleveland. This 100-year-old market in downtown Cleveland, with a nostalgic architecture of subway-tiled walls and barrel-vaulted ceilings, features more than 100 vendors selling produce, meats, cheeses, baked goods, prepared foods and fresh flowers.
- A Christmas Story House - A holiday tale. Be sure to visit the house where the "Christmas Story" film was made. This house and downtown Cleveland was the location where much of this Christmas classic was filmed. Be sure to stop by; we'll keep the iconic "leg lamp" lit in the window just for you.
FLAVORS OF CLEVELAND
- Dining on East 4th Street - If you're looking to try some of Cleveland's world-class cuisine, Walk around the corner to East 4th Street and discover aromas and flavors of downtown's culturally-rich neighborhood restaurants and bistros.
- Pickwick & Frolic - Hilarities 4th Street Theater featuring 7 weekly shows Pickwick & Frolic is not just for laughs. Three unique bars, a restaurant with a made from scratch menu and apart from Hilarities and the bars, Pickwick & Frolic also features the Frolic Cabaret: a smaller, intimate stage showcasing Murder Mystery.
- House of Blues - Located in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame city, House of Blues Cleveland on East 4th features two dining rooms, a large bar and an intimate stage. Discover authentic American food, live music, and art like no other place in Cleveland.
- The Corner Alley Cleveland - 16 lanes of bowling and an all new sports bar experience that you have to see to believe. Treat yourself to America's favorite casual foods - from pizza and chicken wings to burgers and fries.
MEETINGS & CONVENTIONS
Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Meeting and Event Space - Within a mile of the Huntington Convention Center is The Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown, a meeting planner's dream. Whether you're planning a small meeting or bridal party, our all-suites hotel offers free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center and easy access to all the exciting things to do and see in downtown Cleveland making us the ideal choice for your group accommodations.
Huntington Convention Center - This facility has 35 state-of-the-art meeting rooms and 32,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom. Its 225,000 square feet of exhibit space can be divided into three exhibition halls and features the latest in audiovisual equipment and lighting. The facility's expansive amenities and breathtaking views of Lake Erie make for an unforgettable event in downtown Cleveland.