Welcome to Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
Find enchantment at one of Portugal's most celebrated hotels
Treat yourself to a matchless vacation at the mesmerizing Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve in Albufeira. This iconic, 5-star cliff-top retreat is located above Portugal's famous beach, Praia da Falésia, and boasts stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Moorish influenced decor, our hotel's newly-renovated guest rooms teem with exquisite, indigenous details, plush beds and spa-inspired bathrooms. Each hotel room boasts a private balcony with views of Algarve's red cliffs overlooking the ocean or beautifully manicured gardens. Our resort's exceptional amenities include a 9- hole golf course, a tennis club, a revitalizing spa, 8 swimming pools, an up-to-date fitness center and a variety of fine dining options. Families love our fantastic kid's facilities including Porto Pirata, the biggest kids club in the region. Whether in Albufeira, Portugal for business or for pleasure, Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve wants to make your stay a flawless 5-star experience.
Our resort sits within the 72-hectare Pine Cliffs Resort and is traditionally styled with indigenous design, where Portuguese history is narrated through murals and hand painted tiles, skillfully complemented by native architecture.
Overlooking the Ocean from the terrace, the restaurant offers an elegant atmosphere. True to its Algarvian roots, O Pescador serves fresh food from the sea with emphasis on local catch.
Piri Piri Steakhouse
Piri Piri Steakhouse offers a wide selection of prime meat from all over the world, grilled to perfection and paired with the best Portuguese wines selected by our sommelier.
Zest - Mind, Body and Soul
Located at the beautiful Lemon square, Zest offers a selection of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, salads and healthy light meals.
With an open terrace overlooking the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, the Clubhouse is the ideal location to fuel up for a round of golf and to finish with a refreshing cocktail on the terrace. International dishes, salads, and a kid’s menu are available.
Located in the heart of the resort, at the Sea Square, Corda Café provides a welcoming casual atmosphere. Here you can enjoy international dishes and refreshing beverages.
Situated on the ground floor of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Jardim Colonial is a classically decorated spacious restaurant that opens to an outside terrace. It opens for breakfast and offers a full American buffet, with live cooking station.
Maré at Pine Cliffs
Maré at Pine Cliffs Resort opens doors to provide you a unique beach experience. Make the most of your holidays in one of our sun beds. If you prefer to stay away from the sand, a sun bed at our top deck is the best option, with a fresh drink.
Adjacent to Casa Pine Cliffs, located at the Residences overlooking the golf course and swimming pool, O Grill serves light meals and main dishes. During high season, O Grill also serves full American breakfast.
Yakuza by Oliver Algarve
Yakuza by Olivier Algarve is one of the finest Japanese Restaurants in the Algarve. A menu of traditional Japanese specialties with a touch of Mediterranean flavours served in an outdoor garden setting.
Here you can enjoy different gastronomic experiences. It works as an express bar, gourmet shop and cooking school. At night, you can taste Wines and Snacks or join the Chef's Table, where you’ll find a special menu with wine pairing.
Discover Southern Portugal
Located at the top of the cliffs of Falésia in the Algarve's coast, the resort's iconic location offers a unique setting with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Mirador Champagne Bar
Right at the edge of the cliffs lies one of the most magical places of the Resort where guests will be mesmerized by both view and exceptional champagne drinks. The best ocean view of Europe is toasted with exceptional champagne drinks and cocktails at the breathtaking Mirador Champagne Bar just at the edge of the cliffs.Learn More
Playing in the Heights
The jewel of this 68-hectare course is the Par 3 sixth hole. The championship tee, known as the Devil's Parlour, is built over a ravine that requires 197 meter carrying shot over the cliffs to a deep and narrow green.
Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
Praia Da Falésia, Pinhal do Concelho, Albufeira, Portugal, 8200-593
Albufeira Bus Terminal
Ferreiras Train Station
Faro Train Station
The Authentic Algarvian Resort
Pine Cliffs Hotel is uniquely settled in the Algarve, Portugal, right in the center of the Algarve in Albufeira, and is easily accessed from Faro Airport and Lisbon. Due to its location, guests can take day trips to nearby cities and attractions, making their stay and vacation an enriching time. Arriving at the Resort, guests will find our carefully maintained grounds with luxury amenities and outstanding hospitality services for their comfort and enjoyment.
Should you need to storage your luggage before check-in or after check-out, we have a luggage storage room available and accessible 24 hours a day at no extra cost. Request assistance at the Front Desk and our Welcome Team will be pleased to assist you. We also have safes at the Front Desk to store any valuable items at no extra cost.
Located on the first floor, our 24-hour business centre is equipped with desktop computers and a printer for guests’ complimentary usage.
Same day news from favourite publications. Partnering with NewspaperDirect, Pine Cliffs Hotel guests can choose from a vast range of over 600 newspapers and magazines and have their favourite delivered to their guest room daily. To enjoy this rare pleasure, contact The Luxury Collection Concierge.
Our concierge team always supported by a knowledgeable reception staff, will guide through this Algarvian experience, recommending unique places to explore but also assisting you with reservations, transfers, tee times and any other service that you may need during your stay.
- Algarve is full of history, mystery and secrets that our Head Concierge will reveal gladly so that your experience at Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort, may be holistic and unforgettable.
- We invite you to take part in a self-guided ethnobotanical tour to the surrounding gardens of Pine Cliffs Hotel. These lovingly tended gardens provide a peaceful haven filled with a wide diversity of plants, native from several parts of the World, some beautiful flowers and trees for fruits or shelter.
- Come with us and discover the amazing stories that the plants have to tell in this revealing journey.
- The cork factory Novacortiça in S.Brás de Alportel is a family-run business, active since the XIX century and its doors are opened for a guided tour through the transformation of cork until it becomes the final product.
- This unique factory has been providing supply to the world's best sparkling wines and champagnes. In fact, the evolution of cork products led this company to be present in the luxury area.
Sagres - The End of the World
- It is Europe’s most South-Western point – Sagres is a magical place. Beaches are untouched and spotted with whitewashed houses in small villages.
- Menhirs testify the presence of Neolithic inhabitants. The Phoenicians erected a sanctuary to Hercules and the Romans considered it a sacred ground, a place where the sunset made the ocean waters boil.
- Loulé Council Market construction comes from the beginning of the XX century, it was concluded in 1907. The architecture is neo-arab and it presents an explosion of colors and fragrances.
- Similar to a palace, in this building you'll find a wide selection of fresh products, including fish, vegetables and traditional products made with passion and ancient knowledge, as jams and weaved baskets. Saturday morning is the best day for a visit.
Azulejos: Portuguese Tiles Tour
- Discover the magnificence of the Azulejos, treasured hand-painted Portuguese tiles that charmingly decorate the Pine Cliffs Resort. Our guests can follow Head Concierge on his weekly tour and go on a historical walk, one that is also a journey back in time.
24 Hour Room Service
Dry Cleaning Service
Wake up Calls
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoke Free Property
Pets Not Allowed
Accepts: Cash, Credit Cards
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +351 289-500100
Property has elevators
Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Spa is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Bathtub Grab Rails
Close Caption TV
Deadbolts on Guest Room and Suites Doors
Electronic Room Key
Flashing Door Knockers
Guest Room and Suites Doors Self-Closing
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Room Windows Open
Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors
Secondary Locks on Room Windows
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Transfer Showers in Guest Rooms
Viewports in Guest Room and Suites Doors
Green Globe Certified
Carbon Footprint: 52.87 kg per room night
Water Footprint: 1408.92 liters per room night
Electric car charging