Welcome to Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
Find enchantment at one of Portugal's most celebrated hotels
Treat yourself to a matchless vacation at the mesmerizing Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve in Albufeira. This iconic, 5-star cliff-top retreat is located above Portugal's famous beach, Praia da Falésia, and boasts stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Moorish influenced decor, our hotel's newly-renovated guest rooms teem with exquisite, indigenous details, plush beds and spa-inspired bathrooms. Each hotel room boasts a private balcony with views of Algarve's red cliffs overlooking the ocean or beautifully manicured gardens. Our resort's exceptional amenities include a 9- hole golf course, a tennis club, a revitalizing spa, 8 swimming pools, an up-to-date fitness center and a variety of fine dining options. Families love our fantastic kid's facilities including Porto Pirata, the biggest kids club in the region. Whether in Albufeira, Portugal for business or for pleasure, Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve wants to make your stay a flawless 5-star experience.
Our resort sits within the 72-hectare Pine Cliffs Resort and is traditionally styled with indigenous design, where Portuguese history is narrated through murals and hand painted tiles, skillfully complemented by native architecture.
Elegant decor inspired by the beautiful colours of the Algarve coast provides a fitting ambience for this fine dining restaurant featuring a delectable menu of traditional seafood specialties from Portugal. Seasonal Restaurant.
Piri Piri Steakhouse
With a new concept and relaxed atmosphere, the Piri Piri Steakhouse offers a unique selection of prime meat produce for all four corners of the globe, grilled to perfection. Unique in the region and a must visit during your stay in Albufeira.
Put your feet up and enjoy a cocktail at our Clubhouse after playing a round of golf. Located on the first tee of the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, this restaurant offers a place for social gatherings with fellow golfers over snacks, sandwiches and steaks.
Take a dip in our expansive outdoor pool before savoring light cuisine and a hand-crafted cocktail at Corda Café restaurant. Enjoy views of our beautifully-landscaped gardens while sitting poolside with your favorite drink in sunny Albufeira, Portugal.
Enjoy our daily themed buffet restaurant in Algarve with a selection of regional and international cuisine in a traditional Portuguese setting. The Jardim Colonial features a casual and welcoming atmosphere and a charming courtyard for al fresco dining.
Bring the whole family to the welcoming and casual atmosphere of O Grill, a delightful restaurant overlooking the golf course and outdoor pool. With a tasty menu derived from local produce, the O Grill is a perfect dining option for families in Vilamoura.
Discover Southern Portugal
Located at the top of the cliffs of Falésia in the Algarve's coast, the resort's iconic location offers a unique setting with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Mirador Champagne Bar
Right at the edge of the cliffs lies one of the most magical places of the Resort where guests will be mesmerized by both view and exceptional champagne drinks. The best ocean view of Europe is toasted with exceptional champagne drinks and cocktails at the breathtaking Mirador Champagne Bar just at the edge of the cliffs.Learn More
Playing in the Heights
The jewel of this 68-hectare course is the Par 3 sixth hole. The championship tee, known as the Devil's Parlour, is built over a ravine that requires 197 meter carrying shot over the cliffs to a deep and narrow green.
Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
Praia Da Falésia, Pinhal do Concelho, Albufeira, Portugal, 8200-593
Albufeira Bus Terminal
Ferreiras Train Station
Faro Train Station
The Authentic Algarvian Resort
Pine Cliffs Hotel is uniquely settled in the Algarve, Portugal, right in the center of the Algarve in Albufeira, and is easily accessed from Faro Airport and Lisbon. Due to its location, guests can take day trips to nearby cities and attractions, making their stay and vacation an enriching time. Arriving at the Resort, guests will find our carefully maintained grounds with luxury amenities and outstanding hospitality services for their comfort and enjoyment.
Should you need to storage your luggage before check-in or after check-out, we have a luggage storage room available and accessible 24 hours a day at no extra cost. Request assistance at the Front Desk and our Welcome Team will be pleased to assist you. We also have safes at the Front Desk to store any valuable items at no extra cost.
Located on the first floor, our 24-hour business centre is equipped with desktop computers and a printer for guests’ complimentary usage.
Same day news from favourite publications. Partnering with NewspaperDirect, Pine Cliffs Hotel guests can choose from a vast range of over 600 newspapers and magazines and have their favourite delivered to their guest room daily. To enjoy this rare pleasure, contact The Luxury Collection Concierge.
Our concierge team always supported by a knowledgeable reception staff, will guide through this Algarvian experience, recommending unique places to explore but also assisting you with reservations, transfers, tee times and any other service that you may need during your stay.
- Algarve is full of history, mystery and secrets that our Head Concierge will reveal gladly so that your experience at Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort, may be holistic and unforgettable.
- We invite you to take part in a self-guided ethnobotanical tour to the surrounding gardens of Pine Cliffs Hotel. These lovingly tended gardens provide a peaceful haven filled with a wide diversity of plants, native from several parts of the World, some beautiful flowers and trees for fruits or shelter.
- Come with us and discover the amazing stories that the plants have to tell in this revealing journey.
- The cork factory Novacortiça in S.Brás de Alportel is a family-run business, active since the XIX century and its doors are opened for a guided tour through the transformation of cork until it becomes the final product.
- This unique factory has been providing supply to the world's best sparkling wines and champagnes. In fact, the evolution of cork products led this company to be present in the luxury area.
Sagres - The End of the World
- It is Europe’s most South-Western point – Sagres is a magical place. Beaches are untouched and spotted with whitewashed houses in small villages.
- Menhirs testify the presence of Neolithic inhabitants. The Phoenicians erected a sanctuary to Hercules and the Romans considered it a sacred ground, a place where the sunset made the ocean waters boil.
- Loulé Council Market construction comes from the beginning of the XX century, it was concluded in 1907. The architecture is neo-arab and it presents an explosion of colors and fragrances.
- Similar to a palace, in this building you'll find a wide selection of fresh products, including fish, vegetables and traditional products made with passion and ancient knowledge, as jams and weaved baskets. Saturday morning is the best day for a visit.
Azulejos: Portuguese Tiles Tour
- Discover the magnificence of the Azulejos, treasured hand-painted Portuguese tiles that charmingly decorate the Pine Cliffs Resort. Our guests can follow Head Concierge on his weekly tour and go on a historical walk, one that is also a journey back in time.
Dry Cleaning Service
Wake up Calls
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoke Free Property
Pets Not Allowed
Accepts: Cash,Credit Cards
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +351 289-500100
Property has elevators
Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Spa is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Bathtub Grab Rails
Close Caption TV
Flashing Door Knockers
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Transfer Showers in Guest Rooms