COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT OAHU NORTH SHORE ACTIVITY DESK
Your Hawaiian adventure is waiting for you at The Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore. Ride a paddleboard, snorkel with sea turtles, kayak along the shore, or simply relax and enjoy our beautiful views, resort-style amenities and beach side activities.
As the only Marriott on the North Shore of Oahu, we offer amazing proximity to some of Hawaii's most fabled activities, landmarks and natural attractions, including:
- The Polynesian Cultural Center, where you can experience authentic Hawaiian village life, cultural and events such as a traditional Luau
- Legendary North Shore secluded beaches and surf spots, like Sunset, Pipeline and Waimea Bay Beach Park
- Haleiwa the charming historic surf town where you'll find boutiques, restaurants and delicious Hawaiian shave ice
- One-hour drive to Honolulu International Airport, with easy access to popular destinations including Pearl Harbor historic sites and the Dole Plantation
Get Out and Explore
Our on-site activity desk makes it easy to enjoy the most of our beautiful location. If you're heading to Hawaii to catch the big waves, see the amazing wildlife here, or take in the peaceful serenity of secluded beaches, let us get you outfitted for the experience of a lifetime.
Here are some of the hottest adventure rentals in Hawaii:
- Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP) - This is the fasting growing water sport in Hawaii, and the North Shore offers excellent conditions
- Kayaks - Paddle through sea turtle feeding grounds, sea bird sanctuaries and living coral reef
- Beach Chairs - Kick back and relax beach side
- Surfboards - From Pipeline to Sunset to Waimea, Oahu's surf spots are second to none
- Boogie Boards - Enjoy the thrill of riding waves
- Snorkeling - Explore the sea life along our coastline
Get More From the North Shore
With our friendly staff and island atmosphere, The Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore will give you an authentic taste of the Hawaiian good life.
Dine in our attractive dining room, make a splash in our large swimming pool with its popular waterfall feature, and rent whatever you need to enjoy the beach, from chairs to toys to snorkeling gear.