Explore Glendale and the Iconic Los Angeles Area
Let Residence Inn Los Angeles Glendale be your home away from home when visiting Southern California. Our extended-stay hotel in Glendale provides modern and spacious accommodations with fully-equipped kitchens. Adventure seekers will enjoy our ideal location to top local attractions. Whether you are staying with us on business or seeking a family "staycation," we look forward to welcoming you with warm hospitality.
ALL-SUITE HOTEL IN GLENDALE
Recharge in Spacious Suites at Residence Inn Los Angeles Glendale
Travel like you live and stay at our well-appointed all-suite hotel while our staff works to personalize your stay, freeing you up to maximize your time.
- Choose from studio, one, or two-bedroom suites
- Full kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and all dinnerware and utensils
- Pull-out sofa beds
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Flat-screen HDTVs
- Spacious work desks with plug-in areas
- Laundry facilities
- Bring your pet (extra fee)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
On-Site Amenities and Services Welcome You and Your Family Home
We allow you the freedom to feel at home while also pampering you with our on-site amenities. Our 24-hour staff is ready to assist with business or personal needs.
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet (hot and cold options)
- Complimentary daily coffee and tea
- Fitness Center
- Laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Meeting Space
- Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool
- The Market convenience store open 24 hours
- Outdoor BBQ and picnic areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- On-site parking (additional fee)
- Housekeeping services
- Grocery shopping: Leave your list and leave it to us!
- Dry cleaning services
- Wake Up calls
- RI Runs program
GLENDALE AREA ATTRACTIONS
Glendale Attractions and Adventures Await Your Family
Explore the exciting variety of local Glendale attractions just minutes from Residence Inn Los Angeles Glendale.
Immerse yourself in hiking to the iconic Hollywood sign, or in Deukmejian Wilderness Park, which sits at the northern point of the city and offers more than 700 acres of wildflowers and paths—including the pretty easy circular walk on Dunsmore Canyon Trail, which offers sweeping views of the valley below.
If more shopping is on your list, The Americana at Brand, a large outdoor shopping complex, is a must!
LOS ANGELES AREA ATTRACTIONS
Maximize our central location to Los Angeles Attractions
While Glendale offers much to do, a major plus is its proximity to all L.A. has to offer with easy access to several major motorways. We are 10 miles from central L.A. and just minutes from Burbank and East L.A. hot spots, so get out there and enjoy!