This prime location of the SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky puts you in the heart of one of Kentucky's most energetic cities. Explore the University of Kentucky, top attractions and one-of-a-kind horse racing for which Lexington is famous.
SUB TITLE GOES HERE
Your University of Kentucky Headquarters
Located less than one mile from our downtown Lexington hotel and within walking distance to campus, your commute to and from the University of Kentucky couldn't be easier.
University of Kentucky Fun Facts
- The UK Wildcats have won 8 NCAA National Championships and made 15 appearances in the Final Four.
- In 2016 UK's Albert B. Chandler Hospital was ranked No. 1 in Kentucky in the U.S. News & World Reports.
- UK's Arboretum, State Botanical Garden is 100 acres and has over 520 native species from all around Kentucky with over 1,500 species of roses alone.
No matter the time of year, there is always something to do in Lexington! Enjoy top-notch dining experiences, Kentucky bourbon tours and explore all that the Blue Grass Region has to offer.
Entertainment and Attractions
Kentucky Bourbon Trail
The Brewgrass Trail
University of Kentucky
Henry Clay Estate
Southern Hospitality at its Finest
At the SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky, located in the heart of downtown Lexington, you'll enjoy comfortable accommodations, spacious all-suite guest rooms and a friendly staff ready to make your time in Lexington memorable.
SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky hotel amenities:
- Located less than one mile from the University of Kentucky in the heart of downtown Lexington
- Large all-suite guest rooms
- Complimentary hot breakfast each morning
- Pull-out sleeper sofas in every room
- Refrigerators and microwaves in every room
- Complimentary WiFi and wired Internet
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- On-site fitness center
- On-site meeting space
A Lexington Tradition
Make time to experience the thrill of horse racing in Lexington. Our hotel overlooks the Red Mile Harness Track, the second oldest harness track in the United States. Thoroughbred action can be found at the Keeneland Race Course located just five miles from us. The Kentucky Horse Park is just a short 10 miles away and offers up close and personal experience for riders of all ages and skill levels.
- Red Mile Harness Track
- Keeneland Race Course
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Horse Farm Tours