In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Fresh AtmosAir™ system continuously monitors, disinfects, and purifies indoor air, using a cutting edge bi-polar ionization technology that filters out airborne viruses, molds, & bacteria that typical systems miss
- Cleanliness Captain on property enforcing 200+ cleaning protocols that include frequent disinfection of all hotel surfaces and rigorous room cleanliness standards
- Aseptic Plus+® Infection Prevention Program: Utilizing across the hotels to properly deodorize and eliminate allergens, germs, mold, viruses, bacteria, and mildew
- Electrostatic Disinfection: Effectively coats surfaces and objects with a disinfecting solution. The electrostatic applicator gives a negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it exits the nozzle, allowing the solution to stick to a targeted surface, providing complete coverage.
- Consistently and frequently disinfecting all high-touch items like elevator buttons and stair handrails
- Hospital grade disinfectant is used for cleaning
- Hand sanitation stations have been added throughout the hotel, especially in high-traffic areas
- Removing nonessential high-touch items that can't be disinfected, and providing hand sanitizing wipes in every guest room
- Limit in-stay housekeeping frequency to reduce contact during each stay
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.