In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, The St. Regis Singapore has made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, especially in high-traffic areas including restrooms and elevators as well as high-touch surfaces including handrails and door handles.
Enhanced Housekeeping Protocol:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting in between guest stays; using expert recommended cleaning agents for each area of the room.
- Each guest room is equipped with a welcome sanitation kit upon check-in. The sanitation kit includes Face Masks and Hand Sanitizers.
Hand Sanitation Stations:
- Hand sanitation stations are strategically placed throughout the hotel premises for guest use in public areas.
- We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Associates will wear PPE (Face Masks, Gloves, etc) based on the activities they are performing.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. If you have any specific housekeeping preferences or would like to not receive housekeeping service during your stay, please contact guest services at any time.