When you are ready for a break from your local adventures, relax on property with us and enjoy the amenities. Enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurant, The Bistro, stroll through our scenic courtyard area for some fresh air, or stay on top of your workout routine with our hotel's 24-hour fitness center stocked with cardio equipment and free weights. Use our complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi to touch base with family, and end your evening with a snack from The Market open 24/7.
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley's Dynamic Local Area
Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley offers everything you need for a successful and relaxing stay. Our hotel's convenient location in Fremont, California near Silicon Valley is centrally located between San Francisco and Monterey affording easy access to a wide range of tech companies and exciting area attractions.
What to Expect
Blaze Your Own Trail and Find Adventure Around Fremont
Our hotel's convenient location in Fremont, California near Silicon Valley is centrally located between San Francisco and Monterey making it easy for guests to blaze their own trail and explore the unique diversity that surrounds us. Consider these top attractions:
- Niles Canyon Railway: A railroad museum where exhibits come to life!
- Mission San Jose: This mission, founded in 1797, was part of Spain's claim to this land where they focused on teaching the native people Christianity and the Spanish way of life.
- California's Great America theme park: Featuring thrill rides, live entertainment, and South Bay Shores waterpark, California’s Great America is the top destination for thrill-seekers and families alike.
- Central Park Sports Complex: Located in the heart of Fremont, Central Park is set on 450+ acres with an 80+ acre lake and 2 mile walkway around the lake offering gorgeous views of the Mission Peak Hills and Lake Elizabeth with facilities and picnic areas.
- Royal Palace Banquet Hall: For those looking to host an event for 75-1,000 guests, Royal Palace has three venues equipped with exquisite décor and top-class designs.
Convenient Transportation Options
Our hotel's central location provides guests with a number of transportation options to explore the local area.
- BART: The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) is a heavy-rail public transit system that connects the San Francisco Peninsula with communities in the East Bay and South Bay. BART service currently extends as far as Millbrae, Richmond, Antioch, Dublin/Pleasanton, and Berryessa/North San José, operating in five counties (San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, and Santa Clara).
- AC Transit: AC Transit provides bus service that helps the Bay Area thrive by connecting East Bay communities to each other and to regional destinations.
- Amtrak: Fremont station is located in the Centerville area of Fremont, California, and is served by Amtrak Capitol Corridor commuter rail/intercity rail service and the Altamont Corridor Express commuter rail service.
Major Airport Options
Three major international airports within 35 miles of our hotel make our location ideal for leisure and business travelers alike.
- Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is located 11 miles south of the hotel.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) is located 24 miles north of the hotel.
- San Francisco International Airport is located 35 miles northwest of the hotel just across the Bay.