Meetings & Events at San Jose Marriott
From the 9,075-square-foot San Jose Ballroom to a full complement of breakout rooms and boardrooms, our high-tech, high-touch environments inspire. Our workspaces are spacious, comfy and movable - whether guests want to grab a quiet corner or a communal area to swap ideas. With the fastest hotel Wi-Fi in Silicon Valley, our technology boosts productivity.
About Our Hotel
The San Jose Marriott features a fitness center, rooftop pool and new in-room entertainment system packed with apps. After Mobile Check-In, guests can unwind in modern rooms with ultra-soft bedding and super-fast Wi-Fi perfect for prepping for meetings or binge-watching favorite shows. We're in the heart of downtown where technology matters as much as location― where guests mix work and play without noticing.
San Jose One Connection
In the heart of Silicon Valley adjacent to the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, the San Jose Marriott offers a connection to the Bay Area and its attractions, all within the city's performing arts and concert district. We're steps from modern art museums, the Tech Museum of Innovation, and the SAP Center, our home for blockbuster concerts and the San Jose Sharks.
We have partnered with the Hilton San Jose and San Jose Convention Center to bring you one proposal, one contract, one convention resume, contact with one event manager, and one venue-wide accounting system.
Create, collaborate and connect where innovation becomes the next big idea. Fresh from a top-to-bottom renovation, San Jose Marriott offers high-tech event venues for groups from nine to 900 attendees, on-site exhibition space, unique meeting rooms and unparalleled access to the San Jose Convention Center adjacent to our hotel.
San Jose Ballroom
- 9,075 square feet of event space completely customizable to your needs
- Accommodate 700 guests for reception and 900 guests, theater-style
- Ballroom is open (no pillars) and set in neutral color palette for various event styles
- Adjacent foyer space has great natural light and perfect pre-function area
- Adjacent pre-function space is ideal for registration, receptions and meeting breaks
Ballroom Foyer Space
- Abundant natural light and great views of downtown San Jose
- Ideal for meeting breaks, pre-banquet cocktails and book signings
Silicon Valley Boardroom
- Seats up to 12 with a great pre-function space and features plenty of natural light from the adjoining outdoor patio
- Built-in screen makes audiovisual easy
- Total of 460 square feet
- 682 square feet of space, ideal for a variety of business functions and breakout sessions
- Can accommodate up to 50 theater-style and 40 for receptions
- Modern boardroom venue for six people, this meeting room is the perfect space for small-group brainstorming
- Total of 224 square feet
- 1,794 square feet of event space accommodates 165 theater-style and 90 for receptions
- Can be divided into three separate rooms for smaller events and breakout sessions
- Features natural light and views of downtown San Jose
- 567 square feet of space, perfect for meetings and breakout sessions
- Can accommodate up to 55 theater-style and 30 for receptions
- 1,659 square feet that can be divided into three separate meeting rooms for smaller events
- Can accommodate up to 90 guests for receptions
- 736 square feet can accommodate up to 50 theater-style
- Located on the third floor, adjacent to Blossom Hill Meeting Rooms
Concierge Lounge & Patio
- Venue features an observation deck for receptions and VIP events
- Can accommodate up to 75 guests for reception
- Expansive views of downtown San Jose
Pre- Function Space
- Great pre-function space for table-top displays and registration
- Outdoor space is also available for small meetings, networking events or pre-function gatherings
- Create an intimate reception at this unique event venue in the city of San Jose
- Pool deck is available for meal functions or receptions for up to 75 guests
San Jose McEnery Convention Center
- Hotel is directly connected to the convention center
- Features 550,000 square feet of space
- Room for up to 1,000 10 x 10-foot booths
- Ideal for trade shows or conferences
- More than 500,000 square feet of recently renovated meeting rooms adjacent to the hotel
- Directly connected to the hotel with easy access
- Ask about our Private Dining Room, Wine Room and full buyouts of our restaurant to host your event in San Jose.
Take a look at the inspiring spaces that await you with 360-degree views of the lobby, dining establishments, meeting and event spaces and rooftop terrace. Discover for yourself what’s kept us moving all along – the timeless rhythm of downtown San Jose.
Food & Beverage
Whether you're planning an evening awards gala, daytime conference or business luncheon, our culinary team will help you choose from a casual reception, a lavish sit-down dinner, a healthy breakfast or a simply stated coffee break.
- Catering - Our chefs will capture a unique culinary experience that perfectly accommodates both your dietary needs and your budget. Our team has experience creating menus for a variety of cultural events and can accommodate vegetarian and other special requests.
- On-site Dining - Our on-site restaurant features inventive creations and classic American dishes with an innovative twist.
Event Services & Technology
Nothing compares to our recent technology enhancements - the San Jose Marriott delivers the fastest hotel Wi-Fi in Silicon Valley. Whether planning a conference, meeting or reception, you're also in great hands with Marriott Red Coat Direct, our meeting services app that lets you successfully manage meetings with real-time requests.
High-speed Internet access
Meeting rooms: Wired, Wireless
Fee for each additional page of outgoing fax
Full-service business center
35 mm projector
PA system portable
Rear screen projection
TV production service provider
Walkie talkie radios
Resources for Planning
When it comes to successful meetings and business events, the San Jose Marriott partners with carefully chosen vendors. If we do not offer a service in-house, your dedicated event planner will offer recommendations for outside vendors. Please contact us to discuss special packages and group offers.