Hanbury Manor Suites
Located in the main Manor House building, our Hertfordshire 5-star hotel suites offer a traditional English setting. The name of the suites reflect a piece of Hanbury Manor’s history and heritage while the spaces are furnished and decorated to further complement the Manor’s historic values.
Each suite includes either a queen, king or double bed with Marriott signature bedding made of Egyptian cotton. Comfortable living or seating areas are available with LCD televisions, ideal for watching a movie with the whole family. The spacious living space can also be used to enjoy an afternoon tea or private meal while overlooking stunning views of the English countryside. Our suites also offer a work desk, wireless internet access and a laptop-size safe.
In addition, there is complimentary use of the hotel’s health club, which includes heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
Our 5-star hotel suites in Hertfordshire are traditional and spacious. Located in the main Manor House building, they offer spectacular views and original features.
Our One-Bedroom Suites measure 50 square meters/538 square feet by 84 square meters/904 square feet. They all feature a living and seating area which is separated from the main bedroom. Connecting rooms or accessible rooms are not available in this category. One-Bedroom Suites include:
- Stockton Suite, featuring a for-posted bed and a small lounge area centered around the fireplace.
- Edmund Suite, named after Sampson’s nephew, who inherited the estate.
- Poles Suite, featuring a very spacious lounge with fireplace and dining table with chairs.
- Sampson Suite, a quaint space with stairs leading up to the bedroom.
Located in the main Manor House building, our traditional Junior Suites offer original features and spectacular views. Featuring a separate living and seating area, these suites measure 40 square meters/430 square feet by 60 square meters/646 square feet. Junior Suites include:
- Amy Suite, a recently refurbished suite offering extra space and a light and airy ambience with an original fireplace.
- Vardons Suite, named after Harry Vardon, who designed the original nine-hole golf course at Hanbury Manor.
- Montgomery Suite, featuring a separate walk-in shower.
- Nicklaus Suite, offering a queen-size bed.
- Westwood Suite, a large bedroom featuring a king-size canopy bed and a large lounge area with individual-style bathroom.
- Clarke Suite, named after the winner of the 1999 Open, hosted at Hanbury Manor.
The Hanbury Suite is a traditional one-bedroom suite with a separate lounge area and spectacular views. This suite measure 94 square meters/1,011 square feet and is not accessible.
This large suite has a king-size bed and a spacious lounge area inclusive of a desk for all business needs. The suite also offers a dining table with four chairs so that guests can enjoy a private meal or afternoon tea while overlooking the stunning views of the golf course and lake.