Welcome to Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Get to know Toronto from our hotel in the Financial District
Embrace the energy of the city during your stay at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. You'll feel a sense of belonging the moment you arrive at our hotel, impeccably located in the financial district. Our recent transformation brings a new arrival experience, a lobby with a welcoming ambiance, world-class culinary experiences, open and collaborative workspaces and over 130,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Experience the unbeatable comfort of our modern rooms and suites, work out in our 24-hour fitness centre or relax in our waterfall garden. Upgrade to a room providing access to the hotel's stunning 43rd floor Sheraton Club Lounge - a place to connect with co-workers and gather with friends. Sweeping views of downtown Toronto, complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments and free Wi-Fi keep you fueled and connected throughout your visit. Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel is dedicated to exceeding your expectations, whether you are here for work or for play.
More Room to Unwind
Take in the stunning downtown views from our comfortable suites, each one complete with smart finishes, modern seating areas and an ergonomic work station.Learn More
We welcome guests and locals alike to use our innovative, tech-enabled and light filled space to collaborate and brainstorm. If you are feeling hungry, our restaurant will serve to our Studios to keep guests fueled.
Stay active with our fitness centre membership options. Memberships include access to our heated indoor-outdoor pool as well as locker room use and towels.
Escape in the heart of the city at our urban oasis! Relax and recharge at our heated indoor-outdoor pool. Snacks are available on-site for your convenience.
Celebrate any occasion with ease by ordering our special amenity packages delivered right to your room.
Find yourself close to all that downtown Toronto has to offer, including Eaton Centre, Rogers Centre, and CN Tower, as well as popular museums and galleries.
Escape in the Heart of the City
In the vibrant community of downtown Toronto, we provide a relaxing place to come together, with refreshing gardens and other shared spaces to work or connect.
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Step away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, and find cascading waterfalls, lush gardens, a pool and an outdoor bar where the city feels miles away.
Bringing People Together in Downtown Toronto
Our team is here to help you host meetings, social events and weddings of all sizes. Choose from 60 venues across 130,000 square feet of flexible space.Learn More
A curated, intimate bar delivering perfectly on the classics through handcrafted cocktails and locally-inspired flavours from our community. This intimate mixology bar has an exclusive feel offering small bites inspired by the diversity of Toronto.
Inspired by the global traveler, Dual Citizen offers a selection of quick grab & go breakfast items for the morning commuter and a variety of all-day offerings, including barista/mixologist-crafted coffees & cocktails.
Uncover All Things Toronto During Your Stay
Access Local Attractions and Activities
We're here to help you find the best things to do in Toronto, from catching a game at Rogers Centre to browsing the shops at Eaton Centre.
Complimentary for our Marriott Bonvoy™ Platinum and above Members
Upgrade to the Sheraton Club Lounge
The newly renovated Sheraton Club Lounge is an upscale space to meet or unwind with skyline views, complimentary hot breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening hors d'oeuvres.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5H 2M9
Bus Station:Union Station Bus Terminal
Queen Subway Station
Osgoode Subway Station
Train Station:Union Station
Award-Winning Green Hotel Practices
Improving Housekeeping Sustainability Our hotel is a Green Key Award winner for meetings, with programs to reduce environmental impact, from catering and stationery to our Make a Green Choice initiative.
- Guestrooms are equipped with tent cards/signage which gives guests the option to use the Make a Green Choice program (linen re-use). Learn more about Make a Green Choice
- Housekeepers are instructed to check that lights, radios, and televisions are turned off in unoccupied rooms
- Barely used bars of soap, individual shampoos, and other amenities are collected for donation to Clean The World Organization
- In-room recycling options include recycling bins in all guestrooms
- 75% of pressurized aerosol cans have been eliminated and replaced with hand pump dispensers refilled from bulk/concentrated solutions
- 25% of chemical cleaners have been replaced with biodegradable/vegetable-based and/or non-toxic alternatives
- Housekeepers are trained to report all dripping faucets and leaking equipment to the Maintenance department
- Procedures are in place that allow Housekeeping staff to report actions that harm the environment and share their ideas on eliminating impacts
Conference & Meeting Space:
- 50% of lighting in conference/meeting room(s) uses higher efficiency bulbs (i.e. compact fluorescent)
- 75% of individual servings (butter, jams, creamers, etc.) have been replaced with bulk purchases served in reusable container
- 50% of note pads, napkins, office paper, and other paper products are purchased with a minimum of 30% recycled content
- Conference schedules, menus, contracts, etc. communicated via e-mail to clients
- The hotel's environmental policies and programs are communicated to meeting planners and guests before or during events when requested
Food & Beverage Services:
- Appliances/equipment are regularly cleaned and serviced (including air filters, air ducts, fans and burners)
- Exhaust fans are sized to meet code requirements (i.e. not oversized) and regularly cleaned
- Higher energy efficiency appliances (i.e. Energy Star/EnerGuide certified) and/or equipment have been purchased during the past 12 months
- Freezer/refrigerator motors, thermometers, and other equipment are regularly checked, serviced, and defrosted to ensure efficient operation
- 30% of the lighting in the restaurant and food services areas are high energy efficiency light bulbs (i.e. compact fluorescents)
- 50% of lighting in the restaurant and food services areas use higher energy efficiency equipment (i.e. ballasts, controls
- Dimmer controls are used in dining areas
- Over 75% of products are purchased in bulk to reduce cost, packaging, and waste disposal fees 75% of product packaging is recycled
- Over 90% of pressurized aerosols have been replaced with reusable hand pump dispensers
- Cooking oils/grease are separated and disposed of/recycled as special waste
- Some organic produce and/or herbs are grown on-site (i.e. roof top herb gardens)
Where the world comes together
Meet You in the Lobby
Spend time in the Sheraton lobby. We've created spaces to connect in unique and innovative ways.Learn More
With over 85 years of welcoming hospitality, our associates will make you want to come back again.
Look for Sheraton Hotels in the heart of cities all over the world.Find a Hotel
Dry Cleaning Service
Wake up Calls
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoke Free Property
Our pet-friendly hotel welcomes your furry companion to stay with us.
Maximum Pet Weight: 40kgs
Maximum Number of Pets in Room: 2
Nathan Phillips Square Green P Parking (City Hall) .1 KM
Maximum vehicle height for valet parking is 6.5ft. (2metres) with limited availability.
Accepts: Cash, Credit Cards
Contactless mobile payments
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
English, French, Spanish
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 416-361-1000
Property has elevators
Service Animals are Welcome
Valet parking for vehicles outfitted for drivers in wheelchairs
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Bathtub Grab Rails
Close Caption TV
Deadbolts on Guest Room and Suites Doors
Electronic Room Key
Flashing Door Knockers
Guest Room and Suites Doors Self-Closing
Guests in mobility-accessible rooms may inquire about lowering the bed height
Hearing Accessible Rooms and/or Kits
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Viewports in Guest Room and Suites Doors
TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Certified
Green Key Eco-Rating Program Certified
Carbon Footprint: 19.68 kg per room night
Water Footprint: 379.17 liters per room night
Electric car charging