Welcome to Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Gather at the Centre of Downtown Toronto
From the moment you arrive at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, you’ll feel a powerful sense of belonging and a deep connection to the lively city that surrounds you. Our recent transformation brings a new arrival experience, a lobby with town-square energy, world-class culinary experiences, open and collaborative workspaces, and over 130,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Experience the unbeatable comfort of our guest rooms and suites, work out in our 24-hour fitness centre. or relax in our waterfall garden When you upgrade to the newly transformed 43rd floor Sheraton Club Lounge, you’ll find a place to connect with co-workers and gather with friends. Sweeping views of the city, complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments, and free Wi-Fi keep you fueled and connected throughout your day. Discover spaces and amenities that serve your desires as you gather as part of a community, whether you are here to work, meet, or relax.
Escape in the Heart of the City
In the vibrant community of downtown Toronto, we provide a relaxing place to come together, with refreshing gardens and other shared spaces to work or connect.
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Step away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, and find cascading waterfalls, lush gardens, a pool and an outdoor bar where the city feels miles away.
Bringing People Together in Downtown Toronto
Our team is here to help you host meetings, social events and weddings of all sizes. Choose from 60 venues across 130,000 square feet of flexible space.Learn More
A curated, intimate bar delivering perfectly on the classics through handcrafted cocktails and locally-inspired flavours from our community. This intimate mixology bar has an exclusive feel offering small bites inspired by the diversity of Toronto.
Inspired by the global traveler, Dual Citizen offers a selection of quick grab & go breakfast items for the morning commuter and a variety of all-day offerings, including barista/mixologist-crafted coffees & cocktails.
Uncover All Things Toronto During Your Stay
Access Local Attractions and Activities
We're here to help you find the best things to do in Toronto, from catching a game at Rogers Centre to browsing the shops at Eaton Centre.
Complimentary for our Marriott Bonvoy™ Platinum and above Members
Upgrade to the Sheraton Club Lounge
The newly renovated Sheraton Club Lounge is an upscale space to meet or unwind with skyline views, complimentary hot breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening hors d'oeuvres.
Family Fun: enjoy 25% off your second room
: October 7, 2022 — October 10, 2022
Pack your bags for Thanksgiving fun at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. Save more on the fun when you book a room and get the second room at 25% off!
Fall for Fall Travel - Save on 5+ nights
: September 6, 2022 — November 6, 2022
Linger longer and enjoy fall savings on 5+ consecutive nights.
Fall Savings & Seasonal Packages
: September 6, 2022 — November 6, 2022
Create new memories this fall with our favorite packages of the season and save.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5H 2M9
Award-Winning Green Hotel Practices
Improving Housekeeping Sustainability Our hotel is a Green Key Award winner for meetings, with programs to reduce environmental impact, from catering and stationery to our Make a Green Choice initiative.
- Guestrooms are equipped with tent cards/signage which gives guests the option to use the Make a Green Choice program (linen re-use). Learn more about Make a Green Choice
- Housekeepers are instructed to check that lights, radios, and televisions are turned off in unoccupied rooms
- Barely used bars of soap, individual shampoos, and other amenities are collected for donation to Clean The World Organization
- In-room recycling options include recycling bins in all guestrooms
- 75% of pressurized aerosol cans have been eliminated and replaced with hand pump dispensers refilled from bulk/concentrated solutions
- 25% of chemical cleaners have been replaced with biodegradable/vegetable-based and/or non-toxic alternatives
- Housekeepers are trained to report all dripping faucets and leaking equipment to the Maintenance department
- Procedures are in place that allow Housekeeping staff to report actions that harm the environment and share their ideas on eliminating impacts
Conference & Meeting Space:
- 50% of lighting in conference/meeting room(s) uses higher efficiency bulbs (i.e. compact fluorescent)
- 75% of individual servings (butter, jams, creamers, etc.) have been replaced with bulk purchases served in reusable container
- 50% of note pads, napkins, office paper, and other paper products are purchased with a minimum of 30% recycled content
- Conference schedules, menus, contracts, etc. communicated via e-mail to clients
- The hotel's environmental policies and programs are communicated to meeting planners and guests before or during events when requested
Food & Beverage Services:
- Appliances/equipment are regularly cleaned and serviced (including air filters, air ducts, fans and burners)
- Exhaust fans are sized to meet code requirements (i.e. not oversized) and regularly cleaned
- Higher energy efficiency appliances (i.e. Energy Star/EnerGuide certified) and/or equipment have been purchased during the past 12 months
- Freezer/refrigerator motors, thermometers, and other equipment are regularly checked, serviced, and defrosted to ensure efficient operation
- 30% of the lighting in the restaurant and food services areas are high energy efficiency light bulbs (i.e. compact fluorescents)
- 50% of lighting in the restaurant and food services areas use higher energy efficiency equipment (i.e. ballasts, controls
- Dimmer controls are used in dining areas
- Over 75% of products are purchased in bulk to reduce cost, packaging, and waste disposal fees 75% of product packaging is recycled
- Over 90% of pressurized aerosols have been replaced with reusable hand pump dispensers
- Cooking oils/grease are separated and disposed of/recycled as special waste
- Some organic produce and/or herbs are grown on-site (i.e. roof top herb gardens)
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoke Free Property
Our pet-friendly hotel welcomes your furry companion to stay with us.
Maximum pet weight: 40kgs
Maximum Number of Pets in Room: 2
Nathan Phillips Square Green P Parking (City Hall) .1 KM
Maximum vehicle height for valet parking is 6.5ft. (2metres) with limited availability.
Accepts: Cash,Credit Cards
Contactless mobile payments
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 416-361-1000
Property has elevators
Service Animals are Welcome
Valet parking for vehicles outfitted for drivers in wheelchairs
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Bathtub Grab Rails
Close Caption TV
Deadbolts on Guest Room and Suites Doors
Electronic Room Key
Flashing Door Knockers
Guest Room and Suites Doors Self-Closing
Guests in mobility-accessible rooms may inquire about lowering the bed height.
Hearing Accessible Rooms and/or Kits
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Viewports in Guest Room and Suites Doors
Green Key Eco-Rating Program Certified
Carbon Footprint : 48.46 kg per room night
Water Footprint : 670 liters per room night
Guest Room Recycling
Electric car charging