In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Employees and Guests MUST wear personal face coverings upon entry and in all public spaces.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- In-room coffee makers are not currently available, but guests can request contactless coffee delivery
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.