Marriott Bonvoy Member Benefits: We are committed to delivering the Marriott Bonvoy benefits for your membership level. Thank you for your understanding in cases where we may have to offer an alternative.
Marriott Bonvoy members are invited to use the Marriott Bonvoy App (available on the App Store and Google Play) to take advantage of contactless options, including:
- Mobile Check-In/Check-Out. Let us know via the app when you are planning to arrive and once you departed.
- Mobile Key. Forgo the front desk altogether and go straight to your guest room
- Mobile Dining. Order your private, in-room dining through the app.
- Mobile Guest Requests. Connect with us via the app to request items you would like delivered to your guest room.
Not a Marriott Bonvoy member? Enroll here.
Available benefits vary by location and membership tier. At this hotel, please note that we currently offer the following Marriott Bonvoy benefits:
- Breakfast: Breakfast is being served starting from 7AM - 11AM at MESH restaurant. (À la carte on weekdays and buffet serviced by our chefs on weekends).
- Lounge Access: Since the WIP lounge is currently closed our Platinum, Titanium, Ambassador elite members will receive the following benefits as an alternative on a daily basis: 1. Complimentary breakfast for two at MESH restaurant. 2. Two local beer/wine or two soft drinks served on the WET bar daily starting from 6PM-8PM. 3. 30% discount on food orders at the WET bar from 6PM-8PM.
- Welcome Gift: 1000 points are extended to our Platinum, Titanium and Ambassador elite members as a welcome gift which will be automatically added to their Marriott BonVoy account.
- Late Check-Out: Member and Silver Elite will get the priority for a late check out based on the availability. Gold Elite will get the 2PM late check out based on the availability. Platinum, Titanium, Ambassador Elite will get the 4PM guaranteed late check out.
- Mobile Check-In/Check-Out: The check in/check-out process is available to any guest who have Marriott Bonvoy Account with an active membership no matter the tier, members are able to access mobile check-in and add the estimated time for their arrival but they still need to pass by the Welcome Desk so that we can finish the check in process and the same applies for the mobile check-out process.
- Mobile Key: The mobile key is available to any guest with an active membership. Guest can request to go keyless through the Marriott Bonvoy App. This service is applicable to all members despite their tier.
- Mobile Dining: QR coded menus have been launched for dining options, our members can text us through the app to place their order.
- Mobile Guest Requests: Marriott BonVoy members can submit their request using the App, they are also able to text specific requests such as stay extension, restaurant reservations and more.