SPA BY JW
Welcome to our hotel's "Spa by JW". Relax. Recharge. Rejuvenate. Repeat. From soothing massages and body treatments to invigorating facials and nail services, our day spa will help you increase your ultimate well-being while visiting the newly opened JW Marriott Charlotte.
Transform from stressed to relaxed and rejuvenated in your first hour of treatment at "Spa by JW". Blending ancient healing techniques with modern advances and premier products, our day spa in "Uptown" Charlotte offers an array of pampering options.
Recreate your day spa experience at home with the purchase of the products used during your treatment. Grab a gift for a special someone at our spa gift shop. Located on the 2nd floor you will find a collection of personalized skin care products with organic essential oils and plant extracts to sustain a blissful sense of well being. Our staff will be happy to recommend the perfect products for you. We invite you to begin the journey to transform your life at our tranquil day spa in "Uptown".
An appointment is required for all spa services.
To contact the spa or make an appointment:
Spa Hours & Location
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday - Saturday: 8am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
JW Marriott Charlotte
600 S College Street
Charlotte NC 28202
*Located on the 2nd floor*
Gift Cards & Certificates
Ask your healing specialist for more
Explore our day spa treatments designed to soothe body, mind and soul. Located in Uptown Charlotte this urban retreat, Spa by JW, can help rejuvenate every guest, whether you're at our resort for business, pleasure or as a local native explorer looking for a little rest and relaxation.
Discover an array of body treatments, special packages and enhancements.
ABOUT OUR SPA
- For your comfort and convenience, we will provide you with a locker, robe and slippers. We also offer all your grooming amenities.
- BEFORE YOUR SPA TREATMENT: We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure full service. A health history form is presented at the time of arrival, so we can perform services comfortably, effectively and safe.
- It is recommended you avoid treatments involving heat and deep pressure if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, a heart condition, or recent surgeries. It is always advisable to check with your doctor prior to arrival. Prior to a facial, it is beneficial to utilize the steam room or sauna and men should shave. Please do not shave 24 hours before an exfoliation treatment. We will make every attempt to honor your requests for male or female therapists; however, we cannot guarantee availability. You will be professionally draped for your treatment, so please feel comfortable to undress completely when changing into your robe. The Hibiscus Spa and our guests would like the spa atmosphere to be relaxing and soothing. Please respect the right to privacy and a quiet environment for all guests. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Allow at least one hour between your last meal and your treatment. Limit the consumption of coffee or alcohol prior to your spa visit.
- If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give a minimum six-hours notice as a courtesy to other guests and our therapists. Cancellations with less than 6 hours notice will be billed at 50% of the service. No shows will be billed at the full rate. Packages and groups of 4 or more must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged in full.
ABOUT OUR SPA
Spa Code of Conduct
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest: Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body, spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a Spa Guest, It is your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment, and therapies as directed.
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa's published policies and procedures
As a Spa Guest, You have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa's policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification