Located just 15 miles outside of downtown Dallas, Addison is home to a plethora of attractions that rival the likes of the Big D. Let SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum be your personal concierge to experience the best of what this incredible city has to offer.
Addison Circle Park is the host of the town's most anticipated events of the year. Luckily, our hotel is within walking distance to all of the excitement. Be sure to schedule your trip around one of these spectacular occasions.
- Taste of Addison - (May): Melt-in-your-mouth food, ice cold drinks, soaring live music - what could be better? This three-day event features the best restaurants and cooks in the area and makes a perfect outing for the whole family.
- Summer Series - (June-August): To say Texas summers are hot is an understatement, but this ongoing, free live music series on Saturday nights can help you unwind from the blistering heat. Bring the family, some blankets and enjoy an evening of sweet-sounding tunes under the stars.
- Addison Kaboom Town!® - (July): Recognized by USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and more as one of the top shows in the country, this fireworks extravaganza is a Fourth of July celebration at its finest.
- Addison Oktoberfest - (September): It's beers, brats and lederhosen galore at this faithful recreation of Munich's beloved festival. Some unique activities held at this event include a German spelling bee, yodeling competition and bier barrel bowling.
Treat Your Taste Buds
While Addison hosts an array of action-packed events, the city is probably best known for its thriving culinary scene. The acclaimed Restaurant Row" offers over 180 dining establishments destined to make any foodie fall head over heels. Here are some highlights:
- Texas de Brazil (.5 miles): An unparalleled dining experience offering tableside prime cuts and a bountiful salad bar.
- May Dragon (.7 miles): Four-star Chinese restaurant boasting an intimate setting and award-winning cuisine.
- Kenny's Wood Fired Grill (.9 miles): 1940s Chicago-style chop house famous for its steak and crab cakes.
- Canary by Gorji (1 mile): Critically acclaimed steakhouse owned by engineer-turned-chef Mansour Gorji.
- Gloria's Latin Cuisine (1 mile): Family-friendly chain offering all-day happy hour Sunday to Thursday.
- Neighborhood Services (1.2 miles): Casual eatery serving American fare with a twist.
- Bitter Sisters Brewery (1.3 miles): Independent brewery with tours and tastings on the weekends.
- Ferrari's Italian Villa (1.4 miles): Family-owned restaurant set in a steakhouse atmosphere.
Once you've satisfied your hunger, it's time to embark on a night out on the town. Head to these popular spots for an evening of joyous revelry.
- WaterTower Theatre (.4 miles): This non-profit professional theater has garnered numerous awards since its establishment in 1996. WaterTower Theatre is also at the helm of many educational and community outreach programs.
- Addison Improv (.7 miles): Laugh out loud to some of the best touring comics in America. If you're traveling with the family, kid-friendly comedy magic shows are frequently scheduled.
- Bowlmor (1.8 miles): If a nightclub and a bowling alley met, the result would be Bowlmor, which boasts 42 ultramodern lanes, video walls and a massive arcade with the latest groundbreaking games.
Shop 'Til You Drop
Shopaholic? Addison, Texas has got you covered. Treat yourself to retail therapy at these prime shopping destinations within short distance of our hotel.
- Village on the Parkway (1.2 miles): Whet your shopping appetite at this beautiful, 25-acre center, featuring chic boutiques, upscale dining and a movie theater.
- Galleria Dallas (2.4 miles): An upscale shopping mall providing an extensive collection of designer boutiques, anchor stores and premier dining. The indoor ice staking rink is an excellent activity for all ages.