Your Costal Carolina Headquarters
Explore coastal North Carolina from the comfort of our Carolina Beach hotel. Easily access the coastal communities of Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington.
Carolina Beach, North Carolina Carolina Beach is one of the most laid back beach towns on the Atlantic Coast offering everything from live music, surf, sand and sun. There is something for everyone year round.
Southport, North Carolina Southport not only has the quaint southern charm that attracts visitors, but it's been featured in films such as "Safe Haven", "A Walk to Remember" and "The Secret Life of Bees". Easily take the Fort Fisher Ferry to explore all that Southport has to offer.
Wilmington, North Carolina Wilmington is home to the scenic Riverwalk, top notch dining experiences, wide selection of excellent golf courses, one-of-a-kind shopping, arts and entertainment.
THINGS TO DO
Carolina Beach Attractions
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our oceanfront Carolina Beach hotel. Our hotel offers direct access to the beach and boardwalk and is just two blocks from the marina. Our hotel is also conveniently close to UNC Wilmington, Wilmington, Kure Beach and Wrightsville Beach. Enjoy breakfast with us before you take on the day at our on-site restaurant!
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk | One of Food & Wine magazine's Top 10 Boardwalks in the US
- Carolina Beach State Park | Fishing, camping and hiking
- North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher | Aquarium showcasing the region's aquatic life
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier | 700 foot classic Carolina wooden fishier pier
- Winner Queen | Fishing Tours and Sunset Cruises
- Water Sports | Kayak, Jet Ski, Paddle Boards and more
- Deep Sea Fishing | Offshore fishing and fun
- Courtyard Bistro | On-Site Restaurant
- Havana's | American
- Michael's Seafood Restaurant | Seafood
- Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar | Seafood
- Azalea Festival | April
- Sunday Summer Movies | July - September
- Carolina Beach Music Festival | August
- Cape Fear Kite Festival | November
- Island of Lights | December
- More Carolina Beach Festivals
North Carolina's Only Oceanfront Marriott Hotel
Relax and unwind with the sights and sounds that only an oceanfront hotel can provide at the beautiful Courtyard Carolina Beach Oceanfront! Enjoy comfortable accommodations, spacious guest rooms and a friendly staff ready to make your time in Carolina Beach memorable.
Courtyard Carolina Beach Oceanfront Hotel Amenities:
- North Carolina's only oceanfront Marriott hotel
- On-site restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch (seasonally), dinner, cocktails and Starbucks®
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access
- One event room featuring indoor and outdoor reception areas with full catering services
- Varity of room types include standard rooms and suites
- On-site business center
- Seasonal ourdoor pool, indoor pool and hot tub, and on-site fitness center