Conferences at Sheraton Grand
World class conferencing space in the heart of Sydney.
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park provides a world-class integrated conferencing experience in the heart of the city. Accommodating 10 to 1600 delegates, our numerous modern, naturally-lit and flexible spaces provide the ultimate conferencing destination, be it to motivating a successful team or hosting an elegant celebration. Combining state-of-the-art inhouse technology, extensive dedicated event teams, five-star onsite accommodation and suites, and renowned day delegate buffet catering options, we ensure a truly unforgettable experience – be it a convention, exhibition, and more. Combining unparalleled quality, convenience, service, Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park will help you craft an extraordinary experience for delegates, clients, and event teams alike.
World-Class, Integrated Conference Venue
- Large modern spaces with an open atrium
- Abundant natural light and views of Hyde Park
- 17 flexible conference and breakout spaces across more than 2300sqm
- 10 to 1,600 guests
Convenience and Accessibility
Conference arrival via bus, train, and tram at doorstep. Direct train from airport or secure on-site parking. Near parks, harbour, malls, museums, Opera House.
- Key transports available including bus, train, and tram at doorstep
- Direct train to and from airport
- Secure undercover parking available onsite
- At the heart of CBD's business, entertainment, shopping, and dining districts
- Near attractions such as Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, Sydney Tower, Pitt St Mall, Museums, Opera House, and more
One of Sydney’s largest spaces. Up to 1600 guests.
- 17 naturally lit spaces of up to 680sqm
- 15 break-out and 24 exhibition spots
- Spaces, ballrooms with Hyde Park view for plenaries, dinners with up to 900 capacity
- 17 meeting spaces
- Largest meeting room of 650 square metres
- 15 break-out spaces
- Open trade exhibition space for 24 3x2 exhibition booths
- Up to 550 banquet and theatre seating space 900
- Registration location centrally located, drenched in natural light
- Pillarless ballrooms perfect for plenaries or dinners
- Natural light and beautiful Hyde Park outlook for most event spaces, ballrooms, and boardrooms
5-star culinary expertise. Diverse options.
Conference Catering & Dining
- Renowned Feast Seafood Buffet lunch for delegates a part of Day Delegate Package
- Curated by an awarded, expert culinary team
- Customized menus to inspire and meet diverse attendee needs
- Integrated local specialties and gastronomic innovation
- Elegantly plated meals and themed breaks
- Premium action and coffee stations
- Five-star on-site dining venues with Hyde Park outlook
- Gourmet in-room dining options
Sydney's largest AV provider onsite.
Conference Technology & Partners
State-of-the art PA and AV. HD interactive panels and projectors, cameras, Meyer sound systems, wireless audio. Flexible staging, theming, onsite event teams.
Onsite AV provider partnership with Sydney's largest provider of audio visual and event staging solutions.
Extensive PA systems and the latest audiovisual technology, including:
- Visual: Full HD vision system, LCD panels and projectors, interactive screens, Apple TVs, video cameras
- Audio: Meyer sound system, portable PAs, wireless mic and radio setup
Flexible installed and portable stages.
High-speed, fiber-optic Wi-Fi in every venue and room included.
In house theming and banquets/events team.
Modern, five-star accommodation.
Conference Guest Accommodation & Amenities
558 room, 48 suites, and 17 specialty suites suitable for premium incentives or intimate meeting.
World-class in-room and hotel amenities and concierge service.
558 rooms in total. Including 48 suites and 17 specialty suites (accommodating up to 3 per suite).
Private suites perfect for premium incentives or intimate meeting.
Five-start in-room and hotel amenities and facilities to ensure a world-class stay.
Onsite valet, reception and concierge services for a seamless experience.