Reunions at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
Gather your family, classmates or military friends to Northern Virginia and the comfortable setting of our resort-style hotel. Designed to accommodate small and large groups, our hotel offers all the amenities you need for creating a reunion to remember.
About Our Hotel
Welcome your guests into a setting of spacious and sophisticated style that also offers intimate and modern amenities so you can create a reunion unlike any other. Upon arrival, guests will enjoy ample complimentary parking or if traveling via bus or van, plenty of space to unload bags at our front driveway. Meet and greet in our inviting lobby with seating to gather and connect, and enjoy complimentary WiFi.
Then, after checking into a comfortable guest room, let the fun begin as you make your way around the hotel, its spacious grounds and Certified Wildlife Habitat. Take advantage of our variety of amenities and specialty services, and discover nearby Northern Virginia attractions.
The hotel will extend a complimentary hospitality room for gathering.
Amenities for Every Need
Our amenities include:
- Spacious guest rooms - Modern hotel rooms with deluxe pillow top bedding, marble bathrooms and jetted tubs - some with views of our Certified Wildlife Habitat
- Wellington's, our all-dining restaurant & bar, offering delicious cuisine with a local fare, innovative cocktails, and Starbucks coffee
- Outdoor terrace for entertaining and reminiscing
- 26 acres of park-like grounds
- Nature trails
- Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna and whirlpool
- 24-Hour fitness center
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Convenient location close to Dulles International Airport, I-66 and 267 Dulles Toll Road
- A complimentary hospitality room for gathering for up to 30 guests
* The room is not handicap accessible.
Local Area Attractions
There are plenty of things to do and see in the area, including:
- Steven F. Udvar - Hazy Center, the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum's annex at Washington Dulles International Airport
- Winery at Bull Run
- Jiffy Lube Live
- Dulles Expo Center
- Wolf Trap for the Performing Arts
- Sully Historic Site
- Ox Hill Battlefield Park
Hosting any type of event is easy with the many specialized services and event planners ready to assist at your every need. Start planning your reunion today and enjoy the advantage of a destination designed to make your event a success. Services include:
- 60,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor spaces, and the opportunity, based on group size, to buy-out the entire hotel for an exclusive reunion
- Dedicated on-site event planners to assist with planning every detail, before, during and after the reunion
- Discounted group room rates
- Marriott Rewards bonus points
- Custom menus
- Room upgrades