Entering the Hotel and Lobby area: Signage is placed in various locations throughout the Hotel, advising guests to practice physical distancing by standing at least 2m away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. This includes check-in, check-out, reception, elevator lobbies and casual dining and taxi lines.
Body temperature detection system is installed for monitoring both guests and associates body temperatures at Hotel entrance.
Contactless disinfectant stands are placed at key guest entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, the hotel lobby, restaurant entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools and exercise areas.
Mobile Check-In is heavily encouraged. Guests are asked to join the Marriott Bonvoy™ loyalty program and use the mobile check-in and mobile key whenever possible.
Protective plexiglas partitions are installed at the front desk between guests and team members, as well as at the restaurant Hostess counter, whilst hand Sanitizer station is positioned at the front Host/Hostess stand for both guests and associates to use.
Food and Beverage options have also evolved:
- Room Service is now offered at no extra charge (except for breakfast) and you can either choose Standard Service or Knock and Go contactless delivery service.
- Items are also individually wrapped before delivered.
- A Grab and Go corner, located on the Lobby Level, is also available 24|7, providing guests with the convenient option to take their preferred drink, snack and salad with no further human interference. This service is supervised by a Front desk associate.
- Spa and sauna is available exclusively upon appointment whilst Gym's capacity is modified according to the government prevention guidelines
- The open air pool is monitored by a lifeguard whilst capacity is modified according to the government regulations and sanitation measures
Valet service is only available upon guest request.
All associates are highly trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Public Area Department, Hotel Operations and Security, following both Greek and Marriott International protocols on health and safety.