Qualifications for International tourists traveling to Bali: Foreign travelers from 19 pre-selected countries are allowed to travel into Bali with the following provisions:
- Provide full-dose vaccination certificate at least 14 days before departure to Bali with your application
- Provide proof of negative RT-PCR test results within 72 hours before arrival
- Fulfill all administrative prerequisites such as visa or other entry permits as well as proof of booking and payment for accommodation including quarantine accommodation while in Indonesia
- Provide proof of health insurance with a minimum coverage value of USD100,000 which includes coverage for Covid-19
- Requirement to undergo a mandatory 4 days 3 nights quarantine at selected hotels predetermined by the Indonesian government at your own expense
Click Latest Travel Regulations to enter Bali for detailed information
Outbound Indonesia: Travelers are advised to refer to each destination country's policy and information from the government, embassy, and related authority's website or IATA Travel Center here.
Inbound Indonesia: Foreign travelers are not allowed to enter or transit in Indonesia. Foreign travelers with an exemption to enter Indonesian territory, please refer to the Regulation of Indonesian Minister of Law and Human Rights No.11 of 2020. Click Travel Restrictions to Indonesia for detailed information.
Health Certificate Validity
Based on COVID-19 Handling Acceleration Force letter, the acceptable period of Health Certificates based on COVID-19 test type results are as follows:
- Health Certificate with a non-reactive Rapid test result is valid for a maximum of 14 days from the health facility issuance. Limited to passengers with flight destined to Biak, results are valid for a maximum of 7 days from the health facility issuance.
- Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test result is valid for a maximum of 14 days from the health facility issuance. Limited to passengers with International flights to Jakarta/Surabaya/Denpasar, the PCR/Swab test results are valid for a maximum of 7 days from the health facility issuance.