In keeping with Marriott's "Commitment to Clean", we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout the Hotel, including guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic, including restrooms, restaurants and elevators, as well as providing hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g. face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on directions by local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings. All vendors and employees entering the buildings receive a temperature check.
- Minibars - sanitized for your safety.
- Coffee machines and kettles - sanitized for your safety.
- Disinfectant wipes and alcohol gel provided in rooms as a welcome kit for every arrival guest. Face masks are available on request.
- Daily pool treatment is provided, including chlorine level and PH balance testing. Monthly water testing by Lab experts.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. We will provide housekeeping cleaning services after your third night with us and while you are away from the room. If you’d like to receive additional daily cleaning, simply let our team know and we will gladly take care of it.