In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Check-in/Out & Guest Rooms
- As a standard of Marriott International, we will require all guests in public spaces to wear a face mask
- Redesigning the arrival and front desk to observe proper physical distancing for our guests and associates
- Frequent sanitation of front desk check-in counters, credit card devices, bell carts, room keys, ATMs
- Reviewing with each guest at check-in our position of not accepting guests who are positive or may believe they are positive for COVID-19
- An abundance of signage reminding guests of physical distancing, face masks, and more
- Placing hand sanitizers in various public areas of the hotel
- All associates, third party contractors and vendors wear face coverings, and following local and state ordinances that require face coverings of guests and customers in public spaces of the hotel
- Individual packages of sanitizing wipes will be distributed at check-in upon request.
- After 5 consecutive days of stay housekeeping can be requested and scheduled (guest must vacate the room for at least 3 hours). Inside of 5 days, hotel associate can bring and remove linens (sheets, pillowcases, bath mats, towels) in plastic bags.
- Touchless TV remote solution that puts personal devices in control.
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning
- As a standard of Marriott International, we will require all guests in public spaces to wear a face mask. If you forgot to pack yours, a disposable face mask will be provided to you.
- All open and functional public spaces have frequent cleaning regiments.
- Limiting exposure between guests and associates throughout the hotel; including limited housekeeping and food service
- Pool/Spa area open with time slot sign in sheet at which point the front desk associate will hand you a towel
- Use of electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Back of the house signage reminding associates to wear face masks, gloves and any other personal protective equipment they may need to do their job safely and effectively, to physical distance, to wash hands with soap and water regularly and for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching their face.
- Providing health screenings and temperature checks of all associates prior to each shift
- All hotel staff to wear personal protective equipment need for their specific job function.
- Our associates have been trained on latest CDC guidelines and Aimbridge Hospitality guidelines (AIMClean).
- Frequent back of the house sanitizing with an emphasis on associate café, entrances, and restrooms/locker rooms.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.