Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/Palos Verdes Weddings
Celebrate happily ever after with peace of mind knowing that your wedding party is surrounded in comfort. Our inviting Palos Verdes hotel features well-appointed guest rooms with easy, convenient access to the most popular and elegant Torrance and South Bay, Los Angeles wedding venues. Commit to our hotel in Torrance, CA and we'll say "I do" to providing you and your out-of-town wedding guests with quality service, cozy accommodations, onsite dining, and amenities.
We Make Wedding Room Blocks Easy
Complimentary Wedding Room Blocks and Reservation Services.
Rest easy on your big day knowing your loved ones are all together under one roof. From luxurious bedding to complimentary Wi-Fi, each of our guest rooms and suites ensures visitors the perfect union of comfort and convenience. Book a wedding room block at our hotel near Palos Verdes and take advantage of:
- A courtesy hold five weeks in advance of your upcoming wedding
- Our booking tool where you can invite your guests to reserve their rooms easily with a personalized link
- An updated rooming list where you can see who's coming, how many rooms have been reserved, and which dates and room types are still available
- Wedding day dressing rooms, so members of your wedding party can relax, have fun, and get ready for one of the best moments of their lives (based on availability)
- Onsite sales executive to help confirm your wedding room reservations and answer any questions
Convenient Amenities They'll Love
Invite your out-of-town friends and family to celebrate your nuptials in style when they stay in our Torrance wedding accommodations enjoying spaces to gather with onsite amenities.
Your guests at our Palos Verdes hotel will appreciate:
- Breakfast, dinner, and drinks at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.®
- The Market, open 24/7 for snacks and sundries
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Heated outdoor pool to catch some Southern California rays
- Complimentary Wi-Fi to stay connected and find places to explore
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Business Center for last minute planning and printing needs
- Indoor and outdoor spaces to gather, or host an intimate event
- Del Sol Meeting Room: Seating capacity for 22-40 guests (capacity depends on room set-up)
- La Playa Meeting Room: Seating capacity for 22-40 guests (capacity depends on room set-up)
- Palos Verdes Lounge and Terrace: Seating capacity for 22 guests (capacity depends on set-up)
Wedding Ceremony Locations Near Our Hotel
For your beautiful ceremony, discover nearby California wedding venues that are sure to make your day personal, inviting, and memorable. With so many nearby venues passionate to plan your day with you, the hardest decision will be picking just one!
- La Venta Inn, 796 Via Del Monte, Palos Verdes Estates, California 90274
- Wayfarers Chapel, 5755 Palos Verdes Dr. S, Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275
- Palos Verdes Golf Club, 3301 Via Campesina, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
- Rolling Hills Estates Wedding Venue, 27000 Palos Verdes Drive East, Rolling Hills Estates, California 90274
- Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive, Torrance, California 90503
- South Coast Botanic Garden, 26300 Crenshaw Blvd., Palos Verdes Peninsula, California 90274
- Terranea Resort, 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275
- The Neighborhood Church, 415 Paseo Del Mar, Palos Verdes Estates, California 90274
- South End Racquet Ball Club, 2800 Skypark Drive, Torrance, California 90505
Time to Unwind and Explore
In between wedding events, out-of-town guests can stay active and entertained with a variety of exciting attractions surrounding our hotel in Torrance, California.
Get the glow you need before the ceremony when you soak up the sun on Manhattan, Hermosa, or Redondo beaches, all just minutes from our hotel. Or, hop on the ferry for a day trip to explore Catalina Island.
Wedding guests can toast the happy couple when they stop in for a drink at one of the breweries surrounding our hotel in Palos Verdes.