In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear face coverings, gloves, etc. based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Temperature screening for associates and vendors at entry points. Temperature screening for guests at entry points.
- Room Amenities: In-room coffee makers are not currently available, but guests can request contactless coffee delivery. There is also a coffee station available at the Front Desk. Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request. Rooms are sanitized thoroughly cleaned before guest arrival. During check in process, guests can decide frequency for housekeeping cleaning service, or decline it completely.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.