In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Staff members will wear face coverings, gloves, etc. based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Mandatory face coverings for guests in public areas (lobby, restaurants, store).
- Temperature screening for guests, associates and vendors at entry points.
- Sanitizing Stations available throughout the property.
- Disinfection of guest luggage upon arrival.
- Disinfection of seating areas with ultraviolet light before guests sit down in restaurants and lobby.
ROOM AMENITIES & HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- Room cleaning available only upon request. Housekeepers will wear face coverings, single-use gloves, and closed shoes.
- El Mangroove, follows the CDC high level infection control procedures to collect, wash and dispose laundry.
- Mini-bar service and in-room coffee machine have been suspended until further notice.
- Turn down services has been discontinued to facilitate minimal contact and entry to the room.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.