COURTYARD NEW ORLEANS COVINGTON/MANDEVILLE - THINGS TO DO IN COVINGTON
Get to know the area around our Covington hotel. Explore attractions near Courtyard New Orleans Covington/Mandeville, which offers comfort and complimentary amenities close to wineries, golf courses and parks.
Experience Exciting Area Attractions
Tour the area around our hotel and discover endless opportunities for adventure or relaxation. Whether in town for work or play, make sure to check out some of these nearby attractions:
Take time to unwind at the golf clubs, spas and wineries surrounding our hotel.
- Abita Springs Golf and Country Club Book a tee time at this country club's newly renovated golf course. You can even register for a free round on your birthday week!
- Oak Harbor Golf Club A sanctuary for Louisiana golf lovers, this club features a top-rated course less than 30 miles from Downtown New Orleans.
- Carter Plantation Enjoy a challenging round of 18 holes among distinct Louisiana landscapes. The nationally recognized course was the first signature design from golfer David Tom.
- Pontchartrain Vineyards & Winery Get a taste of southern satisfaction at a Louisiana-style wine tasting paired with live jazz music.
- Earthsavers Relaxation Spa Reimagine relaxation with an array of therapeutic services at this New Orleans-based spa.
Get up close and personal with the sights and sounds of Louisiana's swamps during a guided tour, offered year-round. Or, go on a safari tour and meet some giraffes at the popular Global Wildlife Center.
- Global Wildlife Center Take a safari tour in the heart of Louisiana. The Global Wildlife Center offers guided tours where visitors can visit giraffes, zebras, camels and more.
- Gray Line Tours Make reservations to see the city on a Gray Line Tour. Whether wanting to explore the city, swamps or surrounding plantations, choose from a variety of tours throughout the day.
- Honey Island Swamp Tours Let licensed professionals guide you through Honey Island Cypress Swamp, an almost untouched wilderness in a permanently protected wildlife area.
More to Explore
Whether you are looking for family fun or a personal hiking getaway, our surroundings accommodate it all! Explore our state parks, tour the Abita Brewery, tube down the river and much more.
- Abita Brewing Company Tours Learn what it takes to create the Abita taste. Take a guided or self-guided tour of the brewery, which now features an expanded visitor center.
- Fontainebleau State Park Located on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain, this 2,800-acre park is a top destination for hiking, biking and camping.
- Bogue Chitto Tubing Center Grab a group and head to the oldest tubing center in Washington Parish to float down the scenic Bogue Chitto River.
- Pelican Park and Coquille Park Sports Venue Check out these premier recreation venues for youth and adult sports leagues. Pelican Park features fields, batting cages, a skate park and dog park. Coquille offers playground equipment, a splash pad, baseball and softball fields and four gymnasiums.
- Mandeville Lakefront Take a relaxing stroll along the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. With park benches and playgrounds, it's a great place to take your favorite book or let the kids loose.
- Insta-Gator Alligator Ranch Make a reservation for a tour of this unique ranch with a baby alligator touch pool!
- Louisiana Children's Museum Hands-on learning defines this premier children's museum in the heart of New Orleans.
Drink. Sleep. Play. Relax. Repeat
Traveling to Florida's Emerald Coast? Plan your next trip with a stop in Louisiana's Northshore. Relax and unwind from a long day of travel at Courtyard New Orleans Covington/Mandeville hotel. Have time for sight-seeing? Explore historic sites, charming antique and specialty shops and premier restaurants in the Northshore. End your day with a sound night's sleep to recharge for the next day and do it all over again! Package includes: Deluxe accommodations and two cocktails per night stay.
Relax & Recharge In State-of-the-Art Accommodations
Courtyard New Orleans Covington/Mandeville offers comfortable guest rooms, a stunning lobby and a wide selection of complimentary amenities. Enjoy access to:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business center
- On-site dining at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.
- 24-hour Market for snacks, beverages and various sundries
- Outdoor patio
Dine on tasty breakfast and dinner menu items at The Bistro. Fuel up in the mornings with Starbucks coffee, and unwind with evening cocktails..