WHAT TO DO IN COVINGTON
Residence Inn New Orleans Covington/North Shore will help bring your vacation to life down to every detail. So whether you're having a quick weekend away or staying the week, we'll ensure you enjoy comfort and convenience of home.
Unique to other extended-stay hotels in Covington, Louisiana, we offer spacious suites that provide space to live, work, dine and dream along with complimentary wireless Internet and fully equipped kitchens.
Additional on-site amenities include:
- Heated Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour fitness center, Sport Court and tennis
- Business center
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- The Residence Inn Mix with complimentary cocktails and light fare
- Sundry/convenience store
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Barbecue/picnic area
- Great rates for families and groups
During downtime, you and your guests can stay entertained while enjoying easy access to a variety of exciting things to do in Covington. From exploring to relaxing, you'll find something for every age and interest.
- Abita Mystery House: Also known as the UCM Museum, this unique roadside attraction features everything from folk art and arcade machines to odd collections and Southern memorabilia.
- Paintball Command: Get a group together for a fun afternoon of paintball, airsoft and games all ages will enjoy.
- Pontchartrain Vineyard: Tour the beautiful vineyard, or simply enjoy an evening of sipping in the tasting room.
- The National WWII Museum : History enthusiasts will love exploring the numerous exhibits this renowned museum offers year round.
- Mandeville Lakefront: Take your adventures to the water, or add a picnic to your group's agenda in this scenic park.
- Massage Envy: Treat your wedding party to a little pampering before the big day with a much-needed massage or facial.
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tours: Take a trip back in time as you explore the swamps, wildlife and beautiful plantations Louisiana has always been known for.
- Dark Side of the Quarter: Learn about the haunted history of the French Quarter as you tour the elaborate graveyards that surround this renowned attraction.
- Safari Tour: Craving a wild adventure? Sign up for a safari tour at Global Wildlife Center and get up close to giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, deer and more.