DISCOVER VIRGINIA BEACH
The newly renovated Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North/37th Street is located on the exclusive north end of the Virginia Beach oceanfront and puts you just steps from the Atlantic Ocean and from Virginia Beach's top attractions and events!
ACTION AND ADVENTURE
No matter the time of year, there is always something to do in Virginia Beach! Explore the area's top indoor and outdoor attractions during your stay.
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art The ever growing exhibits at MOCA feature painting, sculpture, photography and glass collections.
- Virginia Beach Aquarium & Marine Science Center Visit with 10,000 animals, experience hands-on exhibits, take in a movie at the IMAX Theater at one of the country's top aquariums.
- Virginia Beach Convention Center The Virginia Beach Convention Center hosts national conferences, local tradeshows and events of all kinds.
- BeachStreet USA Street performers, musicians and events all await you all up and down Atlantic Ave. at the oceanfront.
- Cape Henry Lighthouse Climb to the top of the oldest surviving lighthouse in the US and enjoy sweeping views of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater Take in a concert under the stars at Virginia Beach's outdoor amphitheater boasting national entertainment acts.
Let your adventurous side take over! From whale watching the winter months to horseback riding along the ocean in the spring, there is something for everyone year round in Virginia Beach.
- The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium Spread across six acres, test your climbing skills at the Adventure Park's aerial forest park featuring ropes courses and zip lines through the trees.
- iFly Virginia Beach Learn to skydive like a pro at iFly's state-of-the-art indoor wind tunnel.
- First Landing State Park Enjoy swimming, hiking, biking, boating, fishing and the great outdoors when you visit this 2,888 acre state park.
- Wildlife Tours Journey along the Atlantic coast in search of whales, dolphins, seals and birds, no matter the time of year.
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge You can only access this tranquil habitat by marsh trails, bikes, boardwalk overlook and the beach itself.
- Horseback Riding in the Sand Sightsee the Atlantic Ocean beachfront on horseback in this one of a kind experience.
THINGS TO DO
Eat and Drink like a Local
Enjoy breakfast with us before you take on the day at our newly renovated restaurant with our Stay for Breakfast package. Southern cuisine takes on a new meaning in Virginia Beach. Savor in top notch dining experiences that are unlike any other and be a local for the day.
- Lynnhaven Fishhouse | Seafood
- Tautog's Restaurant | Seafood
- Waterman's Surfside Grill |Seafood
- Rockafeller's | Seafood
- Chop's Virginia Beach | Steak
- Taste Unlimited | American
- Craft Brewery Tours | Pub
Our newly designed Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel is located near all of the hot festivals and happenings. Check out some of our favorite events!
Festivals and Events
- Coastal Virginia Wine Fest | January
- Shamrock Marathon | March
- SonRise Music Festival | April
- Patriotic Festival | June
- North American Sand Soccer Championships | June
- MOCA's Boardwalk Art Show | June
- American Music Festival | September
- Neptune Festival | September
- Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival | October
- More Virginia Beach Festivals
At the newly renovated Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North/37th Street, you'll enjoy comfortable accommodations, spacious guest rooms and a friendly staff ready to make your visit memorable. Not to mention a prime location near top military instillations including Naval Air Station Oceana, Dam Neck Annex and Fort Story.
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront North/37th Street Amenities:
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- 100% oceanfront accommodations with private balconies
- Variety of room types including standard rooms and suites
- On-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch (seasonally), dinner, evening cocktails and Starbucks®
- On-site seasonal breakfast buffet
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Seasonal outdoor pool with tropical waterfalls and pool bar
- Free high speed Internet
- On-site fitness center
- On-site meeting space with full catering services