EXPLORE RICHMOND FROM OUR WEST END HOTEL
Courtyard Richmond West offers contemporary accommodations, free Wi-Fi and parking near the state capital's historic sites, dining, shopping and sports venues.
Pick Your Sport
Take in hours of NASCAR action at Richmond International Raceway, located less than 10 minutes from our hotel near the University of Richmond. Or visit The Diamond and, cheer on the Richmond Flying Squirrels, the Double-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants!
Our hotel near Richmond International Raceway is just a short drive from several well-respected universities.
History and Museums
Travel down Broad Street to Richmond's capital attractions:
- State Capitol
- The Museum and White House of the Confederacy
- Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- John Marshall House
- Edgar Allen Poe Museum
Traveling with kids? On your way to historic sites near the river, you'll pass the Virginia Science Museum and Children's Museum of Richmond featuring entertaining hands-on exhibits. For a Southern experience featuring mansion, gardens and nature center, head west of town to Maymont.
Weddings and Meetings
Holding your big celebration nearby? Our event spaces are ideal for post-wedding breakfasts, or hold an intimate reception on our seasonal patio. If you're planning a business conference, choose from two meeting rooms with services such as AV services and catering.
Our West End hotel offers you a friendly staff and features that make the most of your time in Richmond:
- Inviting lobby with places to recharge and connect
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast and dinner served at The Bistro, with Starbucks® coffee and evening cocktails
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- GoBoard® touchscreen with area info
- Business center with boarding pass printing station
At day's end, stretch out in spacious rooms with cotton-rich linens, HDTV and a work desk equipped to recharge your devices.