In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Associates will wear PPE (e.g. face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing. Effective July 27, 2020 all guest are required to wear face covering in indoor public spaces and maintain 6 ft. apart.
- Indoor public spaces: (include, but are not limited to) lobby, guest room corridors, elevators, meeting spaces, public restrooms, breakfast area when not eating or drinking, business center, fitness center, and indoor pool deck while not swimming.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, gym and stairwells. Hand sanitizing stations located in lobby, breakfast, elevator landings, stairwells, exits, and gym/pool vestibule.
- Signage throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guest to stand at least 6 feet apart.
- Breakfast changed from a full self serve bar to a limited assisted bar. Use of sanitizer located in lobby and breakfast room encouraged prior to entering for breakfast. Face coverings required unless eating or drinking. Hot items located behind the stanchions will be served by attendant.
Guest rooms will be cleaned and disinfected using the following guidelines:
- Housekeeping will enter room and empty trash receptacles, remove any used towels left on floor and replenish with clean towels and amenities. Bed will also be made unless personal items are left on top.
- If the guest does not need the room serviced for any day during their stay, guest will need to place the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.
- Full stay service will be provided every third day with a linen change unless requested differently by guest. Guest will need to vacate room for service to be provided.
- Additional linen and toiletries can be requested at the front desk.
- Disinfectant wipes are available for every arriving guest upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.