As of February 17th, 2022, indoor gatherings for meetings and events are permitted at 100% capacity. Please reach out to us to find out more.
Until March 1, 2022, the Government of Ontario requires valid identification and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to enter our meeting spaces.
At the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, a high standard of cleanliness is in our DNA. Our team has redefined all of our meeting space guidelines to align with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. When the time is right, we're here and ready to welcome you back to a safe environment to gather, stay connected and be productive.
COMMITMENT TO CLEAN
- Enhanced cleaning schedule with focus on high contact surfaces in meeting space, public areas & guest rooms.
- Additional hand sanitizers throughout the event space, foyer areas and entrances.
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities to be sanitized before and after each use.
- Exclusive space in low traffic areas, keeping your group together while distanced from other events & guests.
- Clearly marked meeting entrances / exits and one-way directional signage and distancing markers and signage for guests.
- Updated meeting space capacity adhering to public health's physical distancing guidelines.
- Minimized table settings disinfected between each use.
- Separate registration areas: options for signage and physical barriers.
- Reinvented Meeting Packages with boxed meal and break options for cold & hot menu items.
- Pre-packaged, grab and go or plated meals.
- Single-serve and pre-packaged condiments, food and beverages.
- Staggered meal and break times to ensure no group overlaps
- Our onsite Audio Visual company, Encore Canada can provide live-streaming support to facilitate hybrid meetings with virtual attendees.