Visit Dallas/Fort Worth's Local Area
Explore the Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas area from the comfort of our hotel. Whether you're vacationing with family, attending local events or visiting attractions like the Texas Motor Speedway, you'll rest easy and enjoy thoughtful amenities like our DFW shuttle service.
Discover fun things to do, tantalizing food and the region's most celebrated attractions from Marriott Dallas/ Fort Worth Westlake. From on-site dining to the popular Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags over Texas, DFW Adventure Park, Grapevine Mills, Grapevine Vintage Railroad, Marshall Creek Ranch and Southlake Town Square; the options are endless.
Our hotel is located in the Solana Business Park in Westlake, Texas. Neatly situated between Dallas and Fort Worth, these newly renovated and state-of-the-art commercial buildings enjoy one of the best locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
FUN FOR ALL AGES
Family Activities in Dallas/Fort Worth Westlake
Our Dallas/Fort Worth community is filled with a variety of family activities.
- Bob Jones Park - This city park offers a playground, dog park, playing fields, fishing and picnic areas, plus a nature center.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center - The ultimate indoor LEGO playground includes fun for the entire family with three rides, 10 LEGO build and play zones, a 4D cinema and much more.
- Sea Life Aquarium - Interactive aquarium located in Grapevine Mills. The aquarium contains thousands of aquatic creatures, plus interactive touch pools and a 360° ocean tunnel.
- Hawaiian Falls - With state-of-the-art water rides, innovative features and interactive attractions, this premier waterpark is sure to provide your family with fun-filled experiences and create memories that you'll cherish for years to come.
- Marshall Creek Ranch - 2,200 acres of the most beautiful and breathtaking equestrian trails in the state of Texas along the unspoiled shores of Lake Grapevine.
STAY A WHILE
BOOK YOUR NEXT STAY WITH US
Take advantage of our great packages and offers when you stay in Dallas/Fort Worth. Our modern hotel offers a central location to keep you in the action while on the road. Enjoy your stay with us by taking in the sights, then relaxing by our outdoor pool.
Bold and modern, our hotel is the perfect place to rest and recharge during your travels. Our hotel features 17 contemporary meeting rooms with natural light combine for over 14,500 square feet of space.
Planning a business meeting or social event? Our hotel features 17 elegant meeting rooms combining for over 14,500 square feet of space. Along with state-of-the-art amenities, event managers and professional catering, we also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
YOUR EATING ITINERARY
Dining - On-Site & Nearby
Exceptional dining opportunities abound starting with our on property dining options, then more local favorites just minutes away.
- Del Frisco's Grille - Sophisticated chophouse chain serving steak, seafood, sandwiches and cocktails in a trendy space.
- Historic Roanoke Oak Street - "Unique Dining Capital of Texas" from classically elegant to down home delicious, you'll find some of the best eating and unique dining in the area.
- HG SPLY CO: Laid back, indoor/outdoor hangout with patio and yard games offering American standard and full bar.
- Grapevine Wineries - Whether you want to learn more about the Lone Star State wine business, tour one of the city's many wineries, enjoy a festival dedicated to Texas wine or sample a local award-winning wine, you can do it in Grapevine.
- Southlake Town Square - Experience once of the many restaurants and shops, find out about upcoming events, as well current offers.
- Shannon Brewing Company - The brewery crafts all of its beer the way it was done centuries ago — with FIRE!
In addition to service to and from DFW International Airport, our hotel shuttle makes stops at Southlake Town Center and Westlake and surrounding businesses.
Other available transportation includes:
- Taxi Service
- Nessim Gerges - Dream Limo service, 682-221-5161
- DFW International Airport (DFW), 9 miles
- Dallas Love Field (DAL), 26 miles
WHAT TO DO IN TOWN
Discover the excitement of our charming Westlake neighborhood and visit museums, Texas Motor Speedway or other popular local attractions.
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad - A step back in time for the entire family, where you can use your imagination and pretend you really are in the 1920s! A fun day out where kids can learn a bit of history at the same time.
- Grapevine Museums & Galleries - A cultural complex with art exhibits and several museums covering various aspects of the city's history.
- Texas Star Dinner Theater - You will have an unforgettable evening of fun and a great meal while being smack in the middle of a hysterical, award-winning and entertaining comedy/murder/mystery. The show is set in the 1880's when Texas was still young and the West was still very wild.
- Texas Motor Speedway - Visit the home to NASCAR, Truck Series and Indy Races. Tours available year-round.
- DFW Adventure Park - Paintball, zip lines, trap, skeet, sporting clays, Airsoft, The Great Obstacle Race, Laser Combat and a team building challenge course.
A TRUE TEXAS STAY
From farmers markets to fireworks, you'll enjoy a memorable stay while visiting one our local recommendations.
- Grapevine Outdoor Market - In the heart of downtown Grapevine you'll find incredible produce and awesome vendors. Open Saturdays in April-October from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Roanoke Farmers Market - Open every Saturday in April through September from 8 a.m. to noon on the Austin Street Plaza in Historic Downtown Roanoke.
- Friday Night Fireworks - From Memorial Day to Labor Day, enjoy a beautiful fireworks show over Lake Grapevine.
- North Texas Mean Green Football - Take in a college football game at Apogee Stadium. The season typically runs September to November.