Our commitment to keep associates, guests and customers safe is our utmost priority. To supplement our reputation for cleanliness and hospitality we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Emphasis on Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Hand sanitizing stations for guest use are placed in all high-traffic areas and public spaces.
Deeper, More Frequent Cleaning
- Enhanced cleaning protocols require frequently disinfecting high-touch items and sanitizing restrooms as often as every hour.
- Utilization of the Marriott Bonvoy™ app: check in, access your room, or order room service.
- Disinfected between stays; keys sanitized prior to handover to guests.
- Mobile Check-out and alternative payment options available including contactless payment methods to facilitate social distance where applicable.
- Deeper cleaning between guest stays; focused on using the right chemicals in every single part of the room.
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of all furniture, fixtures, surfaces and high-touch items.
- We reduce or remove non-essential high-touch items (magazine or books, etc.).
- We modify in-stay housekeeping frequency, in-room dining, and other associate entry into guest room.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.